Sunday 20 December 2015

Guardian Angel and Krishna messages xx

Hi all today is Sunday sorry I have not put anything up for a while my soul had been going up and down and all over the place recently I was feeling as if I was stuck between two worlds there last week one of divine love that I felt coming from me and the world of reality with work, bills and human responsibilities one has of living on earth and not having direction or knowing how to get to where my heart and soul currently lay I can't go into it any further than that just that I know what my soul is usually up to as all feelings are internalized until I know the truth of what is going on with me or others being an empath I have had to internalize a lot in life to know what are my own feelings and that of others if it is fear it usually comes from others though sometimes I do have my own fears/doubts crop up occasionally but they don't usually hang around long as my internalizing sorts them out until I come to know what it is that goes on within me and I get my answers, I know some of my soul  plan but not the finer details or how they will work out so I put my faith in the universe as I know in my life so far it has brought me all I have needed and dreamt of and other surprises along the way, and I did get some information from another psychic soul or a couple on my travels that things will happen next year and to make room so changes must be coming at sometime next year so all will fall into place I'm sure when everything is ready, another medium/psychic told me travel was in my future so that may be true with my trips to Melbourne but I think this means something else as she also said I had to do a lot of learning/study so these are things in my future and because I live for now I never have looked to far ahead.  I have thought about doing a psychology course online but the learning is also to do with the soul and what I am drawn to as I know this is what my soul knows and has worked on in most of my incarnations one way or the other and also when I am between lives my soul does work on studying energy for it seems natural to me to be talking about this esoteric soul stuff.. I know I don't know everything as I do still have a lot of learning to do through my own journey in this life and also a lot of learning from others that channel spirit..  I do reflect a lot on my journey in this life and who I have met and come into contact with to help me awaken and bring out my spiritual side that has always been there but has laid dormant for the right time to arise within me..
 As your soul awakens and you open the door to spirit and the angels your soul will go through a process so you will be on an emotional roller coaster for some of the time and spirit will only let through a little bit at a time as you begin to trust in the process of connecting and opening the door not everything will come in at once until you also become confident in yourself and who you are and listen to your thoughts and feelings and do a lot of soul searching about who you are and what your purpose in life is..
Your soul can handle all that comes to it as long as you ride through all the emotions and write them down as a way to cope and release the things that your soul no longer needs to do this you will need to call on the angels I always call on Archangel Michael to help me change the energy when the waves of emotion hit as there are usually a lot of soul tears that come with the awakening of your spiritual body your soul will go through a battle of light and dark so a process of love and fear energy, your soul will be getting rid of all the fears from this lifetime as well as other incarnations so the tears you cry could be brought on by anything that will bring up the emotions this is nothing to worry about just always look for the love and light of your own soul to pull you through as Archangel Michael helps with your soul energy.. If you call on him you might like to say "Archangel  Michael could you please remove all this fear based negative energy from my soul body, release my soul from the things I no longer need" as you do this imagine your self being surrounded in a loving white light that runs through your body from your crown chakra down through every cell of your body and out the souls of your feet and also imagine yourself surrounded in this brilliant white light that surrounds your aura, have your eyes closed and try to have a clear mind to help clear your mind you also call on Archangel Michael if any thoughts come up push them aside as you concentrate on the white light of love the angels provide for you to fill any voids that are left after you release the fears from your soul body.. love and light xx .
On Sunday 6 Dec my Grand daughter Katie's had her Baptism it was in a quaint little Anglican Church in a little rural town that doesn't have a big population, my daughter attends this church I think they have a service once a month or fortnightly. We are not church going people but when my daughter met her husband she started going as it is a family tradition of her in laws so they are a part of the church community in this little district, my son in law and his sister provide the music for this church one plays the organ (Son in law) the other plays a violin but she also plays other wind instruments. They attend this church while the current pastor is there he is the same Pastor that attended to my son's funeral in 1998 not that I remember the sea of faces in the church that day or meeting with him at all as the funeral directors I think dealt with that at the time.. The Pastor must of remembered as she was the one that told me it is probably written in the book we received that day with the signatures of those that attended which I don't read or pull out of the cupboard some things I just leave alone it is in the box with all his things I kept..
 The little church I do love the brickwork.
 Jess, Matt and Katie
I will put some other photo's up of Katie in her christening gown it
is an in-law traditional gown all of the in-laws grand children were christened in
it so that would mean Kaitlen is the 5th one to wear the gown.
These are my 3 kids Sam (13), Jess (24) and Michael (20)

My big boy #2 son moved back home for a while he is a Sagittarius 
so is having trouble settling down in one place as he always likes to be
on the move and picks up a lot of part time seasonal work but nothing
permanent that will keep him settled down he has matured a bit though.
I'm not sure if he will get many employment chances around where we
live because it is only a small town.
 
I have just drawn a card for the message today from the Angel deck - The Guardian Angel card has come out to let you know no matter where you are or what you do your Guardian Angel has been with you through thick and thin on your life journey, you have had many angels by your side keeping you company as you go through the trials and tribulations of life on earth as it can be hard at times and we as humans can struggle with the daily things that come to us and your angel stands by hoping you will open the door and let her presence in so she can help you see the light that is at the end of the tunnel for she is standing there without judgement holding, loving and supporting you as you go through the struggles of life on earth. Your Guardian Angel hears every thought, emotion and dream you have but they can not act to help you without permission so on opening the door to spirit the angels will let you know of their presence you need an open mind and heart for the connection as all angelic presence is felt through the heart so any ideas that come to you, you need to follow with your heart because this is where all angelic messages come from that will help you out of struggles for it is with the heart our soul speaks to us and a part of soul energy is that of the angelic presence that lies within your own soul body so after getting any guidance or signs it will always be sensed and felt with your heart first but your ego will try and talk you out of it for it is your ego that has the fear energy and it is where negativity lies so in your mind you will have doubts but it is in your heart of heart the guidance you need to follow, because through your heart it is your soul plan that is revealed so our emotions are our sensitive part that allows us to follow the dreams we set for ourselves so at the right time it will always be in your heart you receive the signal that it is time for change or just time to go on another part of your journey. Belief, faith and trust are also  energies that open up the door to spirit for with out these things your ego will always step in and play with your fears and bring in negative energy that will block any dreams or signs coming to you from the angelic presence that surrounds us. xx Love and light xx
I know why the Guardian Angel card just came out because of my own thoughts and feelings above about not knowing of the direction of which way my soul is going to fulfil my dreams and needs so my own Guardian Angel is telling me that they understand and everything will fall into place and to put my dreams and wishes in their hands while they work with the other souls that are a part of my own dreams I am being supported and so are you who ever needs this message as you are going through soul changes of your own and the angels want you to know that everything is as it should be and when the time is right your souls will know and the change will happen for there are more energy portals that need to open before the mission can be put into plan so be at peace with where you are and work on your inner soul for there is more work to be done before all necessary things are put into place, use your manifesting powers to bring in what you need for it will find its way to you if you don't block the energy with negative thoughts and your ego you need to let go of your fears 'Now' as that is a part of the soul process that you need to take you where you are going everything needs to be released from this life and past incarnations for those things you no longer need as they don't serve your soul purpose so let them go, very important to do this as it holds you back from fulfilling your purpose, if you have financial troubles call on the angels of abundance to help fill your needs so you can get to where you are going.. your manifesting powers are coming into fruition so work with the energy and bring those things to you listen to all the ideas that come into your mind and act on them if you want to change things in your life it is no good complaining about the situation you are in but to listen and take action when your guidance is given. Go forth your soul power is very strong and you can achieve all it is that you put your mind to your Guardian Angels and the angelic realms are supporting you all the way you only need ask and opportunities will turn up in your life as well as the people that will help you on the way.. Let fear go and live in the moment for all your dreams will be fulfilled. Love and light xx
The Christmas present from my Boss from one of my jobs the school one
I work for a big company and the boss is very generous with his gifts
so very grateful for having a job and receiving such beautiful presents
each Christmas from my employer, who is grateful to have his staff that
do work hard for him cleaning up a lot of commercial sites ..

I do love the bowl  I put my little angel cards and an Angel in it.
 
"The time is right. Have faith your desire is
about to come to fruition." believe in yourself
and don't let your doubts stop you from bringing in
your dreams the energy is right for you to manifest
anything you want to come into your life, with divine
timing and patience all will fall into place at exactly
the right time when your soul is ready.. love and light xx
 
I have just called on the Ascended Masters deck for another message for you that come to read my blog KRISHNA has come out to bring us the message "Find the blessing in your current situation"..
whatever situation you are in and if you are feeling stuck know it will not last forever it is up to you to open your mind and find the blessings and the lessons of why it is you are where you are at the moment for you will not be there forever so look for the light that exists and be grateful for this part of the journey you are on now, look for your lesson and things will become clearer as to why things are happening for you as they are right now.. Look for the openings and opportunities that will arise as spirit works on the finer details of your dream and manifestations in life.. For all will come to you as you imagined or even better for all of spirit knows your plan they are here to support you as you find your way home with all it is your soul needs to learn and know. Have faith in yourself for your soul is stronger than you think you have got this far time is infinite so all will fall into place.. Let go of control and go with the flow of life and it will flow with you like a river you will never go over the same flow twice, for your soul is forever moving and changing with your thoughts, dreams and emotions as you awaken and become an enlightened soul, your purpose will become clear as you open up your heart and mind to let spirit and the Ascended Masters in to guide you to ascension of the soul and the planet as there are many energetic changes going on in the universe your soul energy is a part of the universal spirit energy as we are all but one and so connected to all that is and all that is changing within your own life and your soul for it has a pre-set DNA activation that will have you flowering like the lotus once you let go and surrender to all that is your soul will know the way, release all negativity from your mind and soul now and all will start to flow like the river, your soul is ready to receive all the wisdom of the ages and the life you have lived and waited for is here in this new energy now let go and peace will come to your mind as your heart opens to receive all the love and support of the Ascended Masters and the Angelic Realms that are so close to earth now at this time they are here with you every step of the way providing love and support while the changes in life take place.. xx love and light xx
(sorry for the messages not being aligned on the post as I've tried many times but it won't save the corrected alignment of text for some reason).
Some music I am really loving Gabrielle Aplin music at the moment..
It must be striking a cord with what my soul is going through and my feelings.
Home
Sending Love and Light
Some days my soul feels so
restless and full of love
I just want to go home
to where you are.
To feel you and touch
you once again.
I know that is not possible
just yet not until
the divine is ready
for us to unite and
to join as the
one soul that we
are so our mission
can be completed
but the love is still
there so is this
restless yearning
to bring you back home.
Where you are meant to be
Close to me and that
of our divine creation.
Love you always
forever in my heart and soul.
xxxxx


No comments: