Friday 27 February 2015

Daily Guidance - Claircognizance xx

Hi all it is nearly time to go to work I have Friday mornings off so I had a chance to sleep in which was good as I was awoken about 4am in the morning so I got up for a bit then went back to bed and had the strangest dream. Yesterday I got to cuddle my grand daughter she is so sweet with little sweetheart lips a bit like mine and she might have blue eyes, the in-laws (her dads side) all have blue, my dad has blue, Phillip's were blue the rest of my kids are brown eyed and I have hazel coloured eyes, it is interesting seeing your genetics at work and how some things skip a generation than come back again further down the line.. One thing about our eyes is they never change in each incarnation either does our energy which is how we recognise those in our soul group in each incarnation on earth we have so we are always with the same soul group but with different roles,  depending on what capacity your soul wanted them to enter your life for each lesson as some come and go and leave you with some lesson your soul needed, the most painful lessons are the ones that help our soul growth but when back in spirit all ill feelings are lost as you remember what role they had to play in your life so the only thing left when you get to heaven is the intense feeling of love for every soul that is or was part of your life.. Even your enemies are a part of your soul group or sent to you to so you can release your karmic debt to even up your energy which is the aim of your soul when it comes to earth. Our souls never stop learning no matter where we are either on earth or beyond earth in the spiritual realm, after all we are a soul in a body and we are all spiritual beings whether you believe in God (spirit, source, our creator as they are all one in the same and one collective of energy that is within us).
Here is my little Katie I love her to bits
my cuddle time was too short she was
starving when she got here.
Here she is with her mummy she used to be that size once.

This mornings Angel message I left on MSN was:- I left it for Michael and Jason but it goes for everyone as well to be open and ready to receive your guidance of Claircognizance you need to open your heart, open your mind  believe and have trust in yourself and in your angels for giving you the guidance you need for either you or someone that has come to you for help as you might be the deliverer of the message which will trigger the thought processes to get you where you need to go on your souls path.. everything and everyone that enters your life is either a coincidence or an accident as there are none because we are all divinely guided and if we follow that guidance and speak our mind you could be the divine messenger in someone's life.
Today's Angel message is "Claircognizance" from Archangel Uriel so take notice of all thoughts and ideas that come to you and Jase' as they are the answers to your prayers.. Once you get the ideas it is up to you to use your freewill and choice if you wish to act on them, know that all our prayers are answered and what we need is sent to us it will come through other people that enter your life or some things just turn up at the right time and it is just what you needed. Messages also come through other when you are having conversations with them so you will have a thought bubble which may just come out of the blue that is claircognizance it is just a knowing something and not knowing how you know it, you just do. love and light xx
Clairsentience (clear feeling) and Claircognizance (clear knowing) are my 2 strongest clairs as there are 4 Clairaudience (clear hearing) I have experienced this once so I know it is there blocked, Clairvoyance (clear seeing so using your 3rd eye) which I would love to unblock and be able to bring you, your loved ones, we are all born with these but they may of become blocked out when we were kids as we were conditioned to ignore them.. So with my 2 strongest combined I can tell what others are feeling so know what they might say before they say it (it is just a form of reading energy which we all do anyway, as the mood of someone will change your mood when they are close). I always finish people's sentences I'm sure I drove my kids nuts when I done this unconsciously they were a bit shy though.
This is also why you need to open your mind and your heart so all channels are open as spirit is a frequency that comes through your thoughts, fear will also block these frequencies as when you live in fear you are in low vibration energy wise. xx
           
 Forgiveness is for your own peace of mind so you can let go of old emotions that no longer serve you once someone has hurt you.. let them go from your mind and your emotions so you can move on to better things. 
 How to stay centred and grounded so you aren't stuck in your own negativity from life events that may of hurt you, remember you can't change others actions, thoughts or what they feel you can only control all those things within yourself and react from how they treat you.
I found this quote online and this sounds like me I surround myself and others with unconditional love for life itself and to those that I interact with as I have never harmed anyone as to hurt some one else is to hurt me because I feel what others do as an empath and a very sensitive person to others emotions, I like to see people happy within themselves as it shows on the outside because our thoughts and emotions create our actions and to act out of fear is to use anger, hatred and negative energy and as a Crystal energy it is not in my psyche to do this. I would rather hurt myself then to hurt another human with my words or actions.. I will and do stick up for myself and others if I need to defend my truth and what I believe in and why I am here as I have a purpose in life as we all do and my life purpose is to Love and nurture any soul that crosses my path so I will only see the good in a person and ignore the human ego and fears when it shows up or when they direct it at me and recently I have copped it which does hurt me but not for too long as I can throw the negative energy back with out getting mean or nasty towards them, I do try to get them to look at their own behaviour and so far have used spirit to help me by seeing what it is they fear they probably don't take any notice as some people are just out to hurt and bully others because they don't understand life itself or why they act out in the first place it is because they have internal issues to deal with from their own personal life.
Open your heart and feel my love for you and all of humanity.
Song for tonight  was on the radio as I drove home today.
I like Dreamin' - Kenny Nolan
Sending Love and Light
Only Love is real and eternal
When you find it you feel
like you are home
and whole again
because a part of your
soul was missing
you know when you
have found the other half
of your soul again as you can feel
 them and their energy again in your
heart and soul..
This love is unconditional
Sweet dreams
Love you always
xxx


No comments: