Saturday 7 May 2016

Happy Mothers Day.. xx

Hi all it is now Saturday night tomorrow is Mothers day, the best part of life is to have kids they are what makes life worth living I have been blessed with 4 - one is an angel in heaven but not too far away as he remains a part of my soul and  a part of my being forever and we will meet again..He has given me so much in his short 5 yrs I am blessed he chose me as his mum on his journey, his soul got the lessons it needed while leaving lessons of life and death for my soul that has led me on my soul journey to find out where he went that being his spirit or soul as he left me clues and hints that planted a seed in me that has only grown over the last 4 yrs and I have found out so much about me and my soul and those that are connected to it with so much love it hurts to be with out them, but I am patient as I know that dreams get fulfilled once soul lessons are received so everything will fall into place at the right time..
The kids dropped a present up through the week so I will open it tomorrow.. My daughter has about then 8 days until baby #2 is due so I think she is staying close to home at the moment so I won't see her or my other son as he has to work this weekend so I will have my baby home who is 13.. So I won't be doing much I will go visit my mum at some time and take her a present down, I will make a card first in the morning..
Celine Dion - Goodbye's the saddest word 
a song about her mother when she passed away..
 If your mum has left you on the earth plane, she is still with you in spirit as my son is with me, and you can still talk to her as if she was with you because in spirit the soul remains a part of you and in your heart so you only need to think of her and she will be there for you and leave you signs that mean something to you and resonate with the time you had together so the sign may be some of her favourite things she collected, or something like a food you favoured you may smell her favourite perfume or smoke if she was a smoker.. it will be your own 6th sense that will know you had a visit from her in spirit as she is never far away from your thoughts.. All souls that cross back over the veil send their love to you and want you to know they are still with you when you go through any of life struggles and they are willing you to show your strength and what they taught you and you will pull through any challenges life has to offer..
I have just done a reading tonight from Mother Mary here is her message.. 
 I drew a few cards from the Mother Mary deck today.. "Mother" came out so did "Family" on this special mothers day a message to take care of and nurture yourself as much as you nurture your family as you also matter and what you need should be taken care of every day not just on one special day of the year when the feminine energy is celebrated.. The more you have inside and the more you feel not taken for granted the more you have to give to not only your family but to each other this goes for the males also as we a dual energy system of male and female soul energy so all genders need to nurture self and each other.. This does not mean you have to be hard on your self or each other and have compassion and understanding of your needs and emotions and also that of others as you are not separated and are a mirror of each other so if any fears show they will be felt not only on a physical level but also a spiritual one as you are connected always in spirit you are one with each other in all that is your soul as the energy is not separate but one with the universe as a whole your soul has its own vibration which is connected to your soul family and your soul group so you help each other on this journey through life as you each get your lessons and synchronicity will always bring you together through the energy vibration of the souls you are to meet and to ascend with. Your soul knows this and your divine plan if you are in contact with your higher soul you can reach that of your plan you may not know all details or how things will eventuate but you will know there is more to come and other lessons that may still to be learnt for all those involved in this your soul plan.. All is in divine order you will know when it is time to change and your opportunity has come your intuition and soul knowing will know it is time to move ahead with the rest of your plan. it was written a long time ago in the planning stages of your life and mission on earth in another realm.. Your family loves you no matter how far apart you are.. All mothers in heaven send their love as they heard and felt all the messages from the earth realm they are so proud of you and all you have done with your life and that of the grandchildren they never met or some they did..much love and white roses are being sent to you from the one that adores you and was so glad that you chose them to be their/your mentor and mother in life.. love and light xx

Your soul always knows what it is you came here for and the lessons you needed to balance your karmic energy and to experience what you needed each time you made a choice and decision on your life path.. No choice is either wrong or right as it is what you chose to learn at that time so you are fully responsible for your own actions and choices on this your soul journey, because a soul plans it all before entry to the earth realm, there is a veil of remembrance though that the soul goes through so it is then with your freewill and choices your lessons are given and shown to others that have come on your path as nothing happens with coincidence or by chance as your soul is always working with you on a subconscious level over what it is you were to fulfill, if you open your heart and your mind what you used to do on a subconscious level you can now do on a conscious level because those guides and angels were an inbetween you and your higher oversoul so a messenger between the veil.. Follow your heart and you will always be where you need to go and it will be your dreams that will give you hints and through other signs sent from spirit you will just know who you are and where you have been but with so many lifetimes and lessons the soul has had it leaves an energy imprint on you which is forever so you need never repeat the same lesson again depending on if you got it the first time as sometimes souls fall into a karmic pattern they sometimes have trouble getting off so they will just repeat the old relationships and people skills that will always draw to them the lesson they will or was supposed to get.. Once you get your lesson in life it is then time to move on after your soul searching and coming to a conclusion of what it was your soul needed to get lessons in, a lot of time it is patience as we put in our wishes and dreams and when we don't see anything happening we tend to start thinking other things so the divine keeps up with your current thoughts, intentions, dreams and what it is you wish to manifest from any part of your life so relationships, bringing in of a soulmate, financial affairs and career of jobs the things you need to make your life easier are what you manifest as you need it.. Worry and stress will always be an energy that blocks your manifestations as you are in fear of not getting what you want so the cycle is broken and the plans changed as your thoughts have expected an outcome already.. It is your thoughts that will always create your reality and what it is that you are bringing into your life.. You cannot control anyone outside of yourself or the situations that will come up, you can try to control but you need to come from a place of fear and put that fear into others so make them feel emotional guilt or some sort of reaction to get them to do what it is you want, but in the end that person will always end up doing what they want because resentment and other negative emotions will start to fester with someone that is using fear to control you, it always creates drama and chaos it may take a while to fester but it always comes to a head and all souls involved end up getting the lessons intended.. So you can always chose your battles or not as you can walk away from any fear based emotion that will feel like you are not in control of your life.. So alway honour your feelings and if it doesn't feel right or you don't really want to do something speak up so the other person knows where you stand and if they don't like it they have the option of walking away or respecting you for being genuine and they will find another solution or someone else to do their work for them.. 
I might leave it there with the mothers day wishes and come back later as it is getting late my kids spoilt me today I received a fit band, a colouring in book, chocolates and some socks.. It was raining for most of the day so didn't get a chance to walk and test the fit band if it isn't raining after my morning job I will go for my usual walk but in my job I get over 10,000 steps usually without the extra walk around the sports field.. 
Sending love and light 
I love you with all my
heart and soul..
You are my soul and 
we are united as one the
love is eternal and united
one of a divine kind so 
where ever you are I am
Love yourself and you
love me as I am all that
you are we are united
as one always.. 
You are my twinflame
so my guide my lover 
in spirit and when the 
time is right we will
unite on the earth plane..
Until that day keep 
your dreams alive with
positivity and faith in 
all that will be the divine
plan as was set out before
we had to do what we did 
because of karmic debts and
energies owed to ourselves and
also to others, you have done
nothing wrong you are loved
always for what has been your 
life path so far as all was done
out of love for me and our 
ascension together all is 
working out in divine timing.
Patience, hope and faith in 
you and me to be as one
before we become whole 
and completely united 
in body, mind and spirit..
Open your heart and listen
to soul it knows the way
 to what is our destiny..
 love you always.
xxx

No comments: