Sunday 25 May 2014

The Clock and Visits xx

First I'll tell you about the Clock I brought it the same day we had to choose an outfit for Phillip to be dressed in for his return home to spirit also a Birthday present for my little girl. I was going to give the clock to my sister but decided to keep it instead. The little boy Angel on the top of the clock is a pendulum when we first got it he swung merrily along. One day it just stopped swinging I can't give time frames as some years went by in a blur with my grief process but no matter what I done it just wouldn't swing I tried changing batteries, starting it off by hand but to no avail. I gave up with trying to get that pendulum to swing. 
Photo taken yesterday 23 May 2014 when I got home from work after both Phillip and the clock
were both in my thoughts all morning

Photo taken Christmas 2013 not swinging in photo.
It is located out in the lounge room on the TV cabinet along with  Phillips photo's and other Angel images and figurines I have collected over the years most of the time I don't even think of the clock so don't check batteries to see if they are working I'm not sure if other family members keep an eye on it as we use a digital clock to tell time located on the same cabinet.
The first visit I recall was one Christmas when I was really missing Phillip and when I went out in the lounge room  the Angel was swinging after I know I had tried to get it to work for so long.. So my mind automatically went to Phillip and thanked him for the visit and the next day it stopped swinging again and didn't rock again for a long time and I had tried on numerous occasions to make it rock .. Sometimes it would be years between when I saw it swinging and my attempts to get it going by hand it would always be in vain.. When it did finally rock it would be when I was really missing him or on special occasions like Christmas, birthday or celebrations like that. The one time it did baffle me as to why Phillip turned up and the clock was rocking was recently just before Christmas early December I went out into the lounge room in the morning and seen it rocking and thought that was strange as there was no special celebrations and I hadn't been missing him as much as the other times he had turned up. I didn't work it out till later after my mum had rang me about 6 o'clock that night to tell me dad had Leukaemia so it clicked as to why my little matey had turned up for support or to let us know he was around for the bad news.
I am a very logical and practical thinker (pretty sure in a past life I must of been a Socrates student) and I can't think of any logical or practical reasons for the Angel clock to be doing this especially when I had tried in vain to get it rocking on numerous occasions and than it stops for years on end and only rocks for a day and no longer then two days..

It is now 12.15 AM 25th May 14 and I checked the clock just now when I put  some wood in the fire  the Angel pendulum is no longer rocking.

The signs you receive from loved ones may come in a similar way to the Angels it could even be a touch of your hair, a smell they always had about them it will be something you recognise and shared with your loved one, it could even be something you know they would say if they were here you will know and have a feeling if it was a message from your loved one, they will also come in for visits in your dreams. They won't always move objects as in my sign as it takes a lot of energy from spirit to do that watching John Edwards has taught me that. From just watching some of his readings he explains the process and continually says they send messages through him by symbolism so in watching him it is like a game of charades but he knows things that only those having the reading and the departed ones shared. On Earth we use voices to communicate when we are in spirit form we lose that voice so need symbolism, love and feelings to communicate between souls. When John Edwards mentions the spirit of Babies they usually come in with someone else with a stronger energy field like a father, grandfather, grandmother as when we go to spirit our family and friends souls will all meet up again at our final destination.
I follow another Psychic David Richards he had a NDE (near death experience) in his life time .. The other day I was asking heaps of questions and so David put up a post of his experience when he died as it wasn't his time to leave earth so we get to hear of his experience..
This song was playing in Big W when walking around yesterday
I'm not a big fan of John Farnham so hadn't heard it till then.
Sending Love and light your way have a great day.
xxx

No comments: