Tuesday 22 July 2014

I love LOVE xx

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while the internet went down in our little town over the weekend so we were feeling a bit lost not being able to communicate with the rest of the world via blogs and social media sites.. I did start a post on Lightworkers before the net went down so I will gather my thoughts again on that post before publishing as I did have a bit of down time over the weekend so caught up on some reading and finished the book "Only Love is real" (Brian Weiss), it did have some spiritual messages in it that I already knew in my heart to be the case so it was confirmation for me to read those messages as well - Brian Weiss first published his book in 1997 so the same universal messages are coming through the wisdom we all carry within us from all our past lives lessons.. Love is the lasting impression that is left on our souls in a lifetime but we still have to learn the heartaches and heartbreaks of being a human and when your soul has reached its spiritual maturity you will get that only Love matters in the end and that it should be unconditional for everyone you meet and those that you allow to get inside your heart will always remain there through many life times when you do meet up again, even though you have walked different paths when our creator thinks it is time to meet again it will happen in divine time and when each soul is on the same frequency as we are all made up of energy, every thing on the planet is energy and connected in some way.. We all have a soul purpose on this planet you just have to dig deep inside yourself to find the inner wisdom you hold and your life purpose and why you came here to better the place.. If you can come from a place of Love and keep the faith anything is possible as you can make your dreams happen you only need to learn how and there are many spiritual teachers now speaking up to give you and I those lessons..



 
Celine Dion - Love doesn't ask why
Sending love and light
open your heart and receive it from me
as it is the highest energy there is..
xxx

No comments: