Monday 28 July 2014

Love our Soul Purpose xx

Some great quotes on my FB wall today to share with you that read my blog.
We all have a Life Purpose but the one thing all human souls have in common is this life purpose the reason for our being.
 Those you are destined to meet in this life time will cross your path in divine time when you need the lesson or when a karmic debt from a previous life of your soul is due to be repaid so some encounters may only be brief  and those people will leave your life when the debt is paid, other soul mates that come will be life long encounters..
Every thing is energy the emotions we put out like 'Love' is high energy and 'Fear' is on the lower end of the scale of energy... All the energy you put out will go out into the universe and come back at you as we are our own creators of our destiny.. If you live off fear based energy expect it back as it is a negative force it will cause you to become bitter and stressed as you will eat your own emotions up if you live a fear based existence..
Fear = negative energy like hate, envy, bitterness which will make you behave in a nasty manner towards others, so others emotions will mirror your mood ..
Love = joy, happiness, peace and contentment with in your self which will effect those around you also just like a mirror.. "If you smile the whole world will smile with you" try it next time your out smile at someone and see if it gets returned to you.... Yawning is a great mirror as once someone yawns it seems to catch everyone around.. Laughing is also contagious I'll try that by putting up a youtube video.. Sammy when he was a baby used to crack up like these babies if I didn't have my glasses on as unfortunately I'm myopic so need glasses to see long distances, it did amuse Sam to no ends though I love to make people happy though I'm no comedian but laughter has to be the ultimate joy..
Love it
Great news as well I'm going to be a first time Nanna next February can't wait as I love babies it will be great also being able to hand this one back to it parents but I can get lots of cuddles first.. I've already brought the first present couldn't help myself on the weekend I got it as a congratulations gift with a pregnancy magazine for my daughter..

Some music I listened to this last night
not a bad song from the 90's
Daryl Braithwaite - The Horses
Sending my love and light
open your heart and receive love from me
and your Angels
xxx

No comments: