Friday 4 July 2014

Love Life xx ** Update website - very profound **wow!**

I believe we are all made in the image of God and if you are searching for God  he will be found within you, he is your spirit, God is what makes you 'YOU' he is the LOVE that you carry around in your heart and the reason for your being. The reason for our life is to find LOVE be it for each other,  the love of life every aspect of it, the love of our career/job choices,  the love of  our family, and the love of everything around us.. Even in the turmoil that surrounds us sometimes, if you have love in your heart and  have found inner peace the things that seem bad won't affect you as much as you can get through any tough times that life throws at you.  Always have faith that God and the Angels are looking after you and look within your self and be guided by your own feelings as they are your guiding light to where you need to be.. Spirituality is finding the inner self so you can connect direct with God (the divine source of all energy) and his messenger Angels and spirit guides that is why I believe God is within you and not some figure head movie idol that some portray God to be or those that do not understand the true meaning of Gods words.. LOVE is the message I get from God that is deep within my soul and the light I wish to shine and share with everyone as I have never had the feeling of hate towards anyone as I couldn't live with myself for having those feelings, hate comes from fear, fear comes from the mind (ego) don't get me wrong I still have all the feelings a human gets like anger, frustration, disappointment and guilt but it is usually with myself for feeling that way towards someone else or for what they have done. I do like to see people happy and content with what they have if others are happy I am too.
**I just came upon this website that does confirm my belief that God is within us all and Gods message is LOVE also that "God is the Divine source of all energy" (which is why I felt Gods strength on the Day of Phillip's funeral as the Sun beat down on my back to give me the energy to get through that day it was the most energy/strength I had felt since the accident happened) this man Lee Carroll channels Kryon (Spirit guide or Master).. Every living thing is energy so God is the source of all human, plant and animal life in the World and on the planet.. A must read if your own soul has evolved enough spiritually you will get every single word Kryon says after reading the whole article I went wow! as it confirmed what I had felt inside and that just backed it up so I was sent their as my lesson to trust in my own wisdom as we all have that inner wisdom and source we just have to find it within ourself..Well go to it I still have much to learn spiritually as we all do in our lifetime.. xx
 
"Let's discuss the mythology of Lucifer. Here is an angel who didn't like what was going on, so he left. Or perhaps he did something wrong and was thrown out of God's house. Dear ones, do you see the Human bias here? This story is ridiculous and comes from humanizing God. You can't take the Human attributes of judgment, war, fighting, and drama and plug them into the majesty of the Creator. But Humans have done that forever.
Nothing leaves the soup of God! It's pure energy that represents the totality of Spirit. It is finite — always the same quantity of parts [putting the expression into 3D for you]. God is the energy of creation, and it stays together like a mist that never moves out of a quantum containment of love. You can't take part of the mist away, or it wouldn't exist! It is what it is and will always be perfect, always the same, and always whole. Nothing adds or subtracts from the majesty of God."**
How do you know you are on the right path in life follow your heart and gut instinct as to what decision you should make and if they are in sync with what your mind is saying (as sometimes you can talk your self out of a situation because of fear that things will not turn out)  you know your on the right track if you are happy with your decision and feel energised and eager to start the new adventure what ever it may be.
 
 
 
Music I love Rod Stewart and this song
Forever Young
**Another song**
Phil Collins I used to listen a lot to him as a
teenager.
You'll be in my heart
Sending love and light
xxx

No comments: