Friday 11 July 2014

** Our Souls are connected xx **

Our souls are in spiritual truth all connected as we each affect each others lives whether we know it or not, it's like a big spider web of energy and our souls from past lives all converge back on earth and we come in and out of each others life as we are needed to either pay back karmic debt of how we left their soul in the last life time so some people will come in and go out after that debt is paid, some will stay forever and be lifetime soul mates as you are both spiritually ready and know each other that well you won't want to be apart.. Some past soul mates could be your best friend, wife, brother, sister, parent, your kids, a teacher, business partner etc. you will just click and get along famously. We could also come into contact with someone new that will take us spiritually to the next step where our soul needs to be as we all come into each others life to learn something to advance our soul on  a spiritual level..
 I believe we are in the midst of a Spiritual awakening and are coming into contact with those souls from our past lives and making new connections with people that we feel are so familiar to us .. I know I'm personally going through a spiritual awakening and have found a familiar soul but my emotions are all over the place and I woke up last night in tears as I feel part of my soul is missing at the moment and I've been over sensitive to others emotions from people that are around me sometimes I can't tell if what I'm feeling is from them or my own sensitivities to negative energies.. So sometimes it feels like I am alone as my heart is telling me to go one way as I think I'm finding the inner me and what once didn't matter now bothers me in the way someone behaves ..  I know I can't follow my heart just yet as it is unknown waters out there and I will create my own karmic debt so I just have to wait and go with the flow until divine timing steps in and I can move ahead on my spiritual path as it involves others as we are all connected.. I know I'm being guided by my Angels and guides so I'll be okay it just feels hard at times.. **Spiritually is about self and finding your inner self so you do need to be honest with yourself that is the hard part because to look at yourself from the inside out you do get to know others and  human traits that come with being a human and as I usually give myself to others and think their feelings are more important then my own  that is why I feel stuck as I don't like to disappoint others as I think they don't really understand me the spiritual side of me they definitely wouldn't.. **
 
As long as I still have love in my heart for everyone including all those that are a part of my soul I hope they know that my love will always be unconditional no matter who or what they've done in the past or present as the opposite of Love is fear and hate .. My heart refuses to carry those feelings within as I do try to understand everyone and know they are on their own spiritual journey (that is their life and lessons they have to learn with the choices they have made).. That is why I'm so empathic towards others as I can sometimes feel what they feel..
 
Have you noticed any signs from above lately butterflies is just one of the signs you should have a feeling of your loved one's presence by something you both shared  (it could be a familiar scent, a touch of your hair)  you will  have a knowing and can sense when they are around or giving you signals as they will be in your thoughts at the time you sense their presence.
 Some music I couldn't decide which one so put both..
 
A catchy Avicii tune
Wake me up
I love the lyrics .. Some days you just want to hide and be woken up when the hard times are over but "Hang in There" God has a better plan for you just listen to your heart and follow his guidance a door will open for you at the right time and at the right place of where you are meant to be on your spiritual path. **The door that opens may be in a different place then you thought you were going especially if it is a new career or maybe you just need to take any job or re-skill to find another position like when my job came up I didn't think I would become a cleaner the thought never entered my mind but I really needed work of any kind and some security to help pay those non-stop bills that seem to roll in.  I think I was meant to be at the school at this time for my son as he seemed to have gained more confidence at school now he sees me there every afternoon.. I used to fear going into the school for my other 2 kids after  Phillip passed away as I would see all Phillip's little class mates growing up and it reminded me of what I was missing.. So I think God opened this door to me so I could face my fears, this is also the school where I was educated so it is a part of my past as well. It may not be a job where your spiritual path (or life) is heading it may have to do with a relationship ending or beginning, a surprise pregnancy, or onset of an illness, where ever your spiritual path is heading use your heart and feelings to know which direction to take.**
 A Phillip Phillips tune
Gone, Gone, Gone
I hope your back soon as I miss you
Sending Love and Light
Picture yourself wrapped in a shield of pink or white light
 that is my or your Angels love embracing you.
Don't forget to ask for Angel assistance if you need help
with anything at all then keep the faith your answer will
be delivered, so take notes of thoughts, feelings, songs or
subjects close to you about what you asked for the answers
do come if you miss them ask again and to clarify if it was a sign.
Love always
xxx

No comments: