Tuesday 8 July 2014

The little things we love xx

I love to colour in and make cards here is one I put together last week it was a quick card as the pattern paper made it and I had the image coloured in some time last year .. I also love Angels .. Some other little things I love to do is knit as my Nan taught me how although I haven't picked up my knitting needles for a long time as I've been too busy, I also love to do crosswords, sudoku and other word puzzles,  I used to love doing those big 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles as I can't just sit without keeping my hands or my mind idle as I have to be busy doing something.. I rarely just sit still in front of TV or a movie without multi-tasking as I think I would fall asleep.. Those are some of the little things that make Me who I am a part of my makeup.. 
Do little things that make you happy and look after that inner child in you as it recharges your soul so you can get through the things you would rather not do but you need to do them anyway to survive or be comfortable in life.. xx 
 
A great gift is to help others in any little way as it fills your heart as well as the recipients.
If you are struggling with any changes that life throws at you sometimes "Hang in there", and let your heart lead you to where you need to go or (to where you want to be) as sometimes these changes are just meant to be so you are on the right path to your spiritual truth (that is written deep in your soul) so you will always end up where you are meant to be in that moment of time in your life..
If you are having trouble with these changes call on your Angels to help pull you through the tough times..

 
Music Selena
Dreaming of you
missing you
Sending love and light
xxx

No comments: