Tuesday 29 April 2014

Changes ..

Changes our life is full of them everything happens for a reason and there are no coincidences it is all set up and planned out by our Creator and written down in our paths plan like pages of a book.. We don't know what that plan is as we are given free-will to make our own choices and to chose our own direction if it is not going to plan that is where "Coincidences, Destiny or Fate" come in and changes our path or gives us new directions to take whether that be a change of job as the other one wasn't working out, your love life, partnerships or marriages as we all change in our journey and what once worked may no longer for many reasons. The Angels and guides won't step in and help us unless you give them permission first by asking you don't have to pray, meditate or anything like that just those thoughts that run through your head about your dreams and wishes be reasonable with your requests and have faith they will come true..
"As you get older everything changes but who you are inside should remain the same (your soul)
 you will get wiser and learn as life itself is the lesson"

 

I found this quote online by Marilyn Monroe she had a glamorous and hard life from what I've seen on TV and read but she must of learnt a few things in her time on Earth..
I'll put up 2 songs tonight from two ladies that have left their legacy
from the paths they led in their lifetime.
A tribute from Elton John about Norma Jeane Mortenson (aka Marilyn Monroe).
 
Marilyn was beautiful on screen but I believe she lived a hard life behind the scenes
but she would be at peace now as when we all pass over all that we know in this life is replaced
by love which connects us and all the painful emotions from our present life leave us so there is no hate, fear or despair.. I think you will find your inner peace if you don't fear death ...
 
Another Classic along with Marilyn Monroe is Aretha Franklin and I say a little prayer for you..
My plans changed today as I was going to be in a hospital waiting room instead here I am blogging
I also got to go shopping and spend the gift voucher my daughter gave me for my Birthday last week
I used it to add to my library and to my knowledge when I get the chance to read them I am very tired though as I got up about 4am and worked first before heading off on our hours drive to get to our destination..
 
Thankyou my gorgeous daughter and SIL.
Love and light always
xxx
 

No comments: