Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Sunday - Metaphysics what is it?

I hope you are having a great Easter and catching up with family members after I worked this morning I did.. My daughter and son-in-law came up after they finished church my Son-in-law plays the organ at the little church they go to about once a month his family are church goers and farmers..
I will do a post on the amount of religion I have been taught later as I am still gathering information on family history to add to it..

Anyway we were going to have a BBQ lunch down at my mums but there were last minute plans this morning as my Dad has Leukaemia and is going through chemo treatment and my Daughter and Son in law both have the flu so we decided it best not to go as dads immunity is a bit low and he doesn't need a dose of the flu right now, so I ended up cooking lunch when I knocked off from work - we had a what was in the fridge meal it comprised of chicken drumsticks, shepherds pie as I had the mince cooked ready before the boys decided to go camping so it was in the fridge and I just needed mashed spud on top, garlic potato as the kids love the way I cook that and corn on the cob, then at the last minute I decided to cook caramel dumplings as I haven't made them for quite a while.. So that was our what to eat last minute lunch (with no plans before hand) .. Then after they went home I went down and visited my parents and gave them their Easter present and mum and I were looking at old photo's so its been a great day to catch up with family.

When I hoped in the car this song was playing an oldie but goodie.
 
 
The story of Easter and Jesus resurrection


 So what was I thinking about today I do a lot of thinking while working and listening to my iPod "LOVE" as it is in a lot of songs most songs are about Love lost and break ups, Love how you can love someone so much it hurts especially when you know you can't have them..
Humans are made up of energy all emotions, words and actions all amount to energy mainly yours and there are 2 energies that make the world go around "FEAR and LOVE"..
"LOVE" and "POSITIVE" thinking are the more powerful energies in the Spiritual World they talk a lot about Metaphysics so I decided to seek out what that is and just found this Youtube..
 
 YOU MUST UNLEARN WHAT YOU'VE LEARNT
LOOK TO YOUR INNER SELF AND NO ONE CAN HURT YOU
LOVE DON'T HATE
THINK POSITIVE NOT NEGATIVE
BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELF
LOVE YOURSELF FIRST
YOU HAVE THE POWER DON'T GIVE IT AWAY WITH YOUR FEARS
 
Enjoy!! I might add to this post later when I digest and watch the whole video  in the Angel books and in the psychic world they talk a lot about this subject and I haven't really had a look at it I do know I don't let fear run my life as I know no-one can hurt me as much as the loss of my son so name calling and that doesn't bother me I don't think it ever has as we grew up with the saying "Sticks and Stones will break your bones, names will never hurt you" and I did get teased on the way home from school by some one younger a nasty piece of work she was (probably still is) and her sister was right by her side she now lives 2 doors up from me, but she wasn't the one doing all the stirring they would throw rocks at us and name call but then go  and tell their parents we ( my sisters and I) were teasing them and they would get their dad to come out with an axe..  he did on one occasion we did avoid them whenever possible and walk home an alternate route once though one of their cousins was on a bike and I put my hand out to stop him as he was coming towards me and my hand got caught in the spokes that hurt my hand did swell up lucky none of my fingers broke but me being me probably didn't make a fuss about it at the time not sure if I even told mum .. "Forgive those that hurt you" I don't hold grudges so it doesn't eat away at me.. "One of my sisters holds grudges boy you need to tread on eggs so as not to give her the shits as you don't know what you've done or when as she doesn't exactly tell you either".. I still love her xx
 
 
Might leave it there tonight God bless I hope you have a Miracle happen in your life.
Don't let fear stop you from doing what you want to do.
LOVE always xx
 



No comments: