Monday 21 April 2014

You can't see it!!


I'll just share a quote and song tonight as I'm a bit tired - love makes the world go around and can connect us all as it is our Souls centre and the reason for our being.. 
 
 
The last song on my iPod you guessed it Celine again I do like a lot of other music and a variety so I will put up something completely different next time.
 
 
I hope you have found your Soulmate and have fallen for them if not keep on searching as they are out there ready to be found you just need to connect and be at the right place at the right time.. Archangel Chamuel is here to help and here is a prayer to find your special person..
No harm in trying and it will happen in Angel/Divine time and when
they can make it happen everything will fall into place
 
Sweet dreams and love always xxx
P.s. Don't stress if things aren't working out right now as everything
happens for a reason even bad and frustrating stuff..
 


No comments: