Monday 28 April 2014

So long as I have you .. Thanks..

 
From the internet xx
Thanks for coming I will continue to write  my blog for anyone that visits also  myself  as a journal of my own spiritual development as some times I may not have much to say as life can get a bit busy at times as School holidays are over so I have to work 2 jobs again to do my 8 hrs a day, I will fill you in one day how my jobs came about as I believe the Angels had a hand in that as well.. I have a busy couple of days coming up so won't be around tomorrow not sure about Wednesday.. So enjoy your day and don't forget to call upon your Angels for any thing you need help with you may not get your answer straight away as they work in Angel hours have faith and your answers will come..
 

 
 
The last song I listened to on my iPod
 
So Long as I have you in my life in some capacity I'm Happy
Love and Light
xox 

No comments: