Saturday 26 April 2014

Sweet Dreams & Angel Kisses

I just finished making this how sweet is the drawing of the fairy baby.. I don't draw I wish I could but I rely on the God given talents of others for that  Mo Manning drew this and she does other sweet images and also writes and illustrates childrens books, she sells her images in digital format for people like me to colour and transform.. I just love to colour in the images and make them into cards or sometimes I put them onto a canvas or some other project..  *I've just asked Mo if she can draw some more Angels in her FB group and she said she hasn't done any for a while so looks like some new ones coming up.. yay!
Colouring in the images and creating brings out the little girl in me. When I was a child we used to have to do our jobs to get pocket money.. I used to have my money all the time and my older sister usually spent hers straight away or didn't do her jobs so missed out, anyway when I did spend it I usually brought colouring in pencil, texta's , colouring in books etc.. Now I still buy them as an adult but they are a lot dearer and made for artists and crafty people..


Angels love to play and love for you to play as well - so I hope you are taking some time out of your busy lives occasionally to go do the things you enjoy doing as it revitalises your soul and gives you more energy to do the things you have to do.. it also makes you "HAPPY" the best place to be..


Some music more Rod Steward today
You're in my heart and soul  

Love and light always
I hope you can get out and do something you love and enjoy doing over the weekend
*like having a good nights sleep to get up early and go fishing
Sometimes you need a break to de-stress from daily pressures or
Chill out with friends..
xxx


No comments: