Tuesday 16 September 2014

Are you an Optimist xx

I'm a very optimistic person so I'm always positive that things will turn out even when you are faced with adversity in your life.. I like this quote that was on my FB wall this morning..
It doesn't mean I ignore the bad things it just means I have a different way of looking at any situation and not necessarily seeing the bad or negative parts. As life is about change and to come about change you have to get rid of the 'old to make way for the new'. If you see the negative side of things all the time you only become depressed and stressed at what isn't or not what you want at the time instead you should focus on what you have to do to change the negative into a positive. Your own thoughts are your reality so if you are always thinking the worse you can guarantee that will be the outcome for you.. If problems arise deal with them in the moment don't forecast the worse and make scenerio's that will out play how you imagined them.


 
Some happy Celestial Music
Sending love and light
have a great positive day
xxx
 

No comments: