Thursday 18 September 2014

What makes you happy xx

I was thinking about this over the last couple of morning while working I do a lot of my thinking while at work. Do you know happiness always comes from within, you are the source of your own happiness by the thoughts you have, others can influence your happiness in the moment as someone commented on a post in FB but at the end of the day it will be your own thoughts and feelings that will determine if you are happy with what you have been given in life..
Things that make me happy
First my family I'm happy when they are as they are my life I wouldn't be who I am without them, it makes me happy to know they are healthy and being looked after by those around them (other then me) that love them even if they don't always show it..
Angels and love always makes me happy and learning all about spiritually and finding out who I am as each little piece of the puzzle gets put into place as to why I am me and the way I am and why I am here. As there is a bigger purpose why we are all here. My hobbies make me happy I haven't had a real lot of time to them lately they are knitting (I have started a baby cardigan for my Grandbaby on its way), making greeting cards and colouring in, scrapbooking haven't done that for so long, I really love researching which I do most days I just like learning stuff and it is usually based around people and human behaviour as it does fascinate me on how people think, act and react to certain situations and how we all interact with one another. Music always makes me happy I have my iPod as a constant companion especially at work it drowns out the sound of the vacuum cleaner, I listen to all sorts of music but the lyrics and tune of a song will grab my attention of how I'm feeling at the time of listening.
What makes me the happiest of all are not material things but knowing others have an inner peace and are happy with who they are and what they have been dealt with as all things in life are only temporary in the scheme of things as one's life is all about changes as we get older we do change and get a bit wiser and know every thing is not about material wealth but how much you love those around you and especially those that are etched in your souls memory and are around you and in your life.
Well I am on my lunch break now I'm looking forward to next week where I only have to work in the mornings and I get the whole of Thursday off. I'm feeling a bit tired and zapped of energy this week I've not been able to keep my eyes open at night past 10 which is not like me as I'm a night owl, not sure why I'm so tired hope I'm not coming down with something as I generally don't get sick ever maybe just over worked and need a break it won't be this weekend as morning work is on. It looks like the boys are planning a camping trip over the weekend as well so I will be alone with the puppy.
Bryan White - God Gave Me You
Sending love and light
What makes you the happiest?
Loving you does make me
happy always.
xxx

No comments: