Friday 5 September 2014

Sending love and light xx

Hi all it's Friday night and I have just been playing with my Angel photo's I took last night of some of my figurines this Angel is a very recent purchase. I love it as it lights up..
We are all born with our own Guardian Angels they stay by our side constantly shining their love and light energy into our hearts and they are ready to help you when you need it you only have to ask because they won't help or guide you unless you ask first, after you ask for signs or assistance with your troubles have faith and trust that the Angels and God are working on it notice any signs and listen to your heart and follow your own gut feelings and instincts as that will be where your Angels guidance will come from so you know the right route to go down.
 
Because you loved me - Celine Dion
Sending Love and Light to all those
that love me and continue to do so, 
including my Angels that hold me up
when I have needed it and continue to shine
their light when times seem dark.
xxx


No comments: