Friday 12 September 2014

Smile xx

Hi everyone xx  I hope you have all had a great day mine wasn't bad I didn't have to rush off to work this morning as I don't work on a Friday morning, I do however have a month of weekend work starting next weekend so there is a reason to smile a bit of extra income for a month which is good as I'm hoping to go to Melbourne for a weekend with Doreen Virtue in November  to learn how to do Tarot card readings for others and to get Certified as this will be Doreen's final tour as she will no longer travel to teach her classes they will still be available to do online so the whole world can do them. I do card readings for myself but lack confidence to do them for others so it will be good to be around like minded people learning the same thing.. Another reason to smile is I have just made another step on my spiritual journey and made an appointment to have a Reiki treatment done in Wagga by a Reiki Practitioner and Master so I hopefully will be able to go to one of her workshops to learn how to do Reiki as well but I plan to do that some time next year I first need to go see what it is all about as I'm not familiar with it but my guides are leading me to do energy healing.. I would love to help people find their true inner self and I think that Reiki will help me do that it heals one's mind, body and soul/spirit  by using an "Universal Energy Life Force" which is  spiritually based and the meaning of Reiki.. I shall do a post on my treatment which is in about 3 weeks time. Another reason to smile 1 more week and it is school holidays which means I get at least one week off cleaning at the school and have Sammy home.
I just love this quote and the gorgeous little girl in the picture.

No-one is perfect so show everyone your true self from the start and they will love you for who you really are, if you have to change to suit others they are not worth your time or energy as we are who we are and we are all made in our own mould for a reason we are always our own worse critics especially when it comes to our looks as we would all love to be that pretty girl or boy we see in the movie or model images that are forever in our faces. Even those perfect looking people are flawed but they have their own life purpose to fulfil just like we do. We all walk our own path which means having the looks that God gave us, if we looked like someone else we wouldn't be who we are.
One more quote to share if you are having a bad day I like to say
 "Smile because someone loves you always"

Now some music
Smile - Michael Jackson
Michael led a strange and difficult life with his name in headlines since he was a child his life ended under strange circumstances but he is at peace now he did leave a great legacy in his music that a lot us as teens if you are my age would of listened to his biggest hits, another favourite hit of his I like was from when he was very young  'Ben'. He was a fan of my younger sister growing up.
Another more happier tune from Michael Jackson.
Man in the Mirror
You have to start any change with your self to walk the path of 'Love'
Sending Love and Light
open your heart and receive
it from me and your Angels.
xxx


No comments: