Saturday 6 September 2014

Spring is here xx

It is a beautiful Spring day here the sun is out and the boys went camping again to test out the new awning tent that arrived yesterday,  while I stay home and clean up and do what ever I feel like doing, most of the day has just gone so far I don't think I have achieved very much, I did download one of my all time favourite movie's 'City of Angels' with Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan I was reading about twinflames (twinsoul)  recently on one website and she mentioned a few movies that were based on a twinflame  relationship and that was one of the movies, a few other movies I love to watch are 'Pearl Harbour' and 'Titanic', I don't really watch a lot of movies or TV as I mentioned before I need to multitask if watching anything or good chance I will drift off to sleep and miss it anyway.
I don't really complain about anything as I accept things as they are and complaining is really a waste of energy as it won't change a thing, only your own thought patterns will change any situation you don't like as it will help you cope with the negative of that situation and maybe turn it into a positive or at least let you see it from a different perspective and things won't seem as bad and if they are still bad just walk away from that which you cannot change and let go of any negative thought patterns, you need to do this for your own inner peace and well being.

At the end of the day you need to look at how others treat you, if they can see your true self and not just  the superficial you like your looks,  job title  and what they can get from you (the superficial you or how you want them to see you). They may not be worth your time or energy or the love you so want to give them because at the end of the day the superficial won't count it will be the love and loyalty that will out last it all and leave the imprint on your soul.

A beautiful song by Gina Jeffery's - Angel
Sending love and light
enjoy your day and night
I may be back later
xxx

No comments: