Monday 22 September 2014

Indigo Angel xx

Hi all it is night time again and I almost drifted of to sleep again to early I was getting a bit noddy so I got up and done the dishes before I fell asleep. My nose is a bit runny so maybe I'm getting a cold my son Sammy has a bit of a runny nose as well so it must be sharing time not my ideal thing to share around though (Germs)..
I decided to see what messages are for any Indigo souls reading my blog so I got out my Indigo Angel Oracle cards and the 3 cards below came out..
Your past has made you who you are today
embrace it and all that you have done whether
you think you made good choices in your life or
bad choices it doesn't matter for it made you who
you are and gave your soul valuable lessons along the way.
 
Listen to your heart not your ego to hear God's plan.  Know your
enemy and choose your battles wisely and let go of those things
that you cannot change and are dragging you down...................
 
More Michael Buble as I found some more songs I like while
on Youtube last night, his voice is so smooth.
You don't know me - but I love you..
Sending Love and Light
open your heart and receive
from me and your Angels
don't be afraid to ask your
Angels for anything you
need to cope with life
and to give you direction.
xxx

No comments: