Saturday 10 May 2014

G'day xx it's raining today



G'day a great Aussie expression it is raining here today I don't know if it  affects your mood I'm in a melancholy mood I don't know why maybe the weather.. I thought I would get creative today and make a few cards while Lady Antebellum music is playing in the background..
I hope you have someone around you that understands you or knows you better than you know yourself.. I think to understand someone else you need to understand yourself and your own moods and feelings before you can begin to understand anybody else and have empathy towards them or their situation..   I had a great dream last night some time your Angel messages will come through your dreams or a mixture of a lot of different ways.. Each person will receive them differently not necessarily how I do as they use symbols as a way of communication and you need to learn how to pickup those messages..


Not every one of those things mentioned will be a symbol as you need to ask the questions first
and if you feel they are your answer that you are after go with your gut feelings.

I'm grateful for all mothers as it will be Mothers day tomorrow we are
 taking mum out my sister, daughter and I for the whole day and meeting our other 2
sisters at the half way point to where they live.
 Lady Antebellum - Need you now
another Oldie
For all Earth Angels
sending love and light your way.
xox

No comments: