Monday 5 May 2014

Good morning xx Peace xx

Just a few quick quotes to start your day and mine before I head off to work to find your inner peace some times you need to block out all the white noise that is around you and just focus on what it is that you need to ease your own mind and heart. "PEACE it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart". (unknown) is the written quote if you are having trouble reading the small print.. 

The song that was just playing on my iPod before hoping in my shower.
 
Angel by your side.
I love this song the first time I heard it wasn't that long ago I was listening to it before going to sleep one night while I was reading about the different Angel Realms by Doreen Virtue and when I nodded off to sleep I had my first glimpse of my Angels it was so magical and I woke up feeling such peace as if I was allowed to go visit the other realm. I hope I get to go there again one day I know I have a lot of work to do before I earn my own wings.. It is a beautiful day here the sun is out I hope you have the same. Angels are always by your side you need to give them permission to take away any white noise you may be hearing to bring you your inner peace...
Sending Love and Light your way may it fill your heart.
xxx
 


No comments: