Sunday 25 May 2014

(((Hugs))) xox

After reading my posts you are probably thinking of your own loved ones that have passed over so I have a feeling some of you might need a big hug.. 
(((Here is one from me))) 
 
A Poem 
"I'll lend you for a while, a child of mine " God said
For you to cherish while he lives, and mourn for when he is dead
it may be five or seven years or only two or three
 But will you look after him for me?
He will bring his love to gladden you and should his stay be brief
You will have a host of memories as solace for your grief
I cannot promise he will stay since all from earth return
But there are lessons taught below I want this child to learn
I have looked the whole world over in my search for teachers true
From the throng that crowd life's lane at last I have chosen you
Now will you give him all your love nor think your labour vain
Nor turn against me when I take him back again.
***
I was given this when Phillip passed away by a local lady that had also lost a child at the age of 2.
 
This song always makes me feel better when in an emotional state..
Sarah McLachlan - Arms of an Angel
Sending love, light and hugs
xxx

No comments: