Friday 16 May 2014

Past life and Dr Brian Weiss - Quote and Stevie Nicks xx

 
**I just found a web page where Dr Brian Weiss explains who he is..
The books I have on the go and below an introduction to
Dr Brian Weiss on Youtube.. They are great reading if you want to read about Spirituality and former
 souls lives from some of his clients or people Dr Weiss has met through his forums.

Dr Brian Weiss will take you through a session of hypno therapy on you tube, I've done it a few times and the first time I did it I seen myself in England or somewhere in a period when ladies wore long dresses but all I seen (pictured in my mind) was an old 4 poster bed that had a blue and white bedspread. The second time I tried my mind was too active with other thoughts so didn't relax enough to see anything.. 

Music today I thought I would go find some more of Stevie Nicks and here is a new one for me
Touched by an Angel
 Sending Love and Light may the energy of both fill your heart..
Sweet Dreams as it is night time in Australia.
xox
 

No comments: