Thursday 8 May 2014

Good morning xx Ghosts of the past and physics..


 Just a quick post before work as I'm starting a bit earlier today..
 

A Song from an old favourite of mine Stevie Nicks Ghosts, some ghosts of the past are coming back to haunt some not so nice people, it starts Monday I'm ready for that..
 
Quantum Physics Suzie just put this on her wall I don't have time to read it right now but it sounds interesting and wanted to share and put up for myself to read later.. Everything is energy including us and our spirit when we have passed over to the other side we are still that spirit and connected by love and from my 2 and a half year old pointing to his brother floating above the casket as only he could see it and kids are very intuitive at that age and tell you what they see .. I know that from watching John Edwards as he says it all the time "he works in a world of Energy"..
 I'll be back later sending love and light your way have a great day..
xox

No comments: