Monday 5 May 2014

Let go and let God - Caring for yourself

The messages I'm getting  a lot of today is to take care of yourself as human beings I think we get so caught up with helping those around us, work and all the other commitments we give ourselves to carry out on a daily basis we can easily get stuck in a rut which leaves us running  the same old patterns and routines day in day out wearing ourselves out as everyone seems so busy all the time.  The one person we most neglect is our self.. 
 Before you can look after others you need to keep your own mind and spirit in balance..
 "Let Go and Let God" has come up at least 3 different occasions so I will run with that as it seems to be what the Universe is trying to tell us slow down and look after self that is also the oracle card that came out when I asked the question of how can I help someone at the moment..
The new deck of Oracle cards I got for my Birthday I decided to call on them this morning.

This is the one I pulled out 'CARING'
Heaven cares for me, and I keep my heart open to caring about myself
others and the World from the Blessed St Mary the mother of Jesus and Queen of Angels
she is the beloved for purity, compassion, nurturing and protection of our souls..
 
The Quote on my wall by another Psychic Sue Nicholson who used to be on the
TV show Rebecca Gibney done solving crimes in Australia and New Zealand
 using Psychics I used to watch that when it was on I love shows like that.
 
 Let Go and let God take care of you call upon Archangel Michael to slay any negative forces taking a hold on you he will give you courage and strength to pull your self out of any ruts you find yourself stuck in..
God held me up and gave me the strength I needed on the day of Phillips funeral as I remember feeling the strongest on that day then I had for the whole week after the accident as my whole body just wanted to shut down and I hadn't eaten since the lunch before the accident which was on a Sunday I couldn't face food or anything I was numb and all I remember is lots of people coming to my mums house as that is where we were most the time after the accident some of the events are a blur, but we had the funeral directors come and the funeral to be organised I ran out of the room so fast as it was so hard, we had to purchase something for Phillip to wear then we had the viewing of his body it was the Tuesday where my 2 and a half year old at the time asked why his brother was floating on the roof he was pointing above the casket then on Wednesday the day before Phillips funeral  it was our daughters 7th Birthday so everything was so hard - how does one be Happy when the next day we had to say goodbye to our little boy of only 5..
I remember walking down to the church on the day of the funeral as we lived walking distance from it the sun was beating down on my back giving me more strength than I had felt before so God will pick you up when you need it most I know because he held me up on that day when I didn't know how I was going to handle it or cope..  
After that I think I ran on Auto pilot for so long looking after everyone else's needs I didn't care or worry about my own health or welfare, but I am like that anyway I think as it comes from my mum as she looks after everyone else's needs as well now dad is sick she is neglecting her own health chasing around after him I feel guilty that I'm so busy working that I never seem to be able to catch up with them as between them running back and forth with chemo and other tests we always seem to miss each other to catch up.. It's Mothers day on Sunday I will have to take her out for a break then as dad has more Chemo treatment this week..
*Let go and let God meditation by Doreen Virtue
Music today while working I was listening to as I was thinking about things
Celine Dion - There comes a time (when we need someone to help and be our Soldier).
LET GO AND LET GOD take the lead and ask for help
 from Archangel Michael to help take away any negative energies that are burdening you...
Take care of your self by doing something to relax and recharge your spirit as it will
re-energise you so you can take care of the rest of your loved ones or the other commitments that need your attention.. I hope my story above didn't make you sad I just wanted to tell you my own experience with God and giving me strength on that day when I needed it the most ..
This morning I mentioned me having to earn my wings I will explain that on another
post one day of what that means to me.
Sending love and light your way
xox

No comments: