Tuesday 20 May 2014

Beautiful people

A few quotes to share.
I hope you have some beautiful people to share your life with and focus on them
and not the negative hateful type that want to bring your own happiness down as
we don't have to harbor them feelings in our own psyche because those around us
are miserable and bitter.
 
 
This one just came up on my FB wall and had to share it as sometimes you
just want to hug someone so much but they aren't around for you to do that.
 
Some music I've just been looking on Youtube for something different tonight.
 
Eagles - Love will keep us Alive
a nice soft tune
It's coming up to the anniversary when my little boy returned home I'll do a special post for him and how he pops in to visit me still on occasions.
Sending love and light your way.
xxx

No comments: