Tuesday 24 June 2014

Be nice xx

Some quotes about being nice to your fellow humans it isn't so hard to do even if they are treating you nasty and intimidating, you don't need to mimic their behaviour as they are just after your reaction and are probably baiting you, politely bite your tongue and walk away as you don't have to stoop to their level.. Love every one I do you don't have to hang with people who treat you bad.
 Use the good old saying "if you can't say anything nice say nothing at all".
I try not to be judgemental of other people and the choices they have made in their life as we are only human and we won't get every aspect of our life in perfect order every time as we all have lessons to learn in our souls journey so our life is that lesson. I am very empathetic to other people's situations more than judgemental so I don't criticize them as I can put myself in their position and feel what they might of been feeling at the time. You need to remember no one is perfect so we are bound to make mistakes somewhere or sometime in our life time, just don't beat yourself up about it, put it down to a lesson learnt an experience gained so you won't do it again then move on. 

We had some snow falling this morning it was quite thick when I come out from work my car had a fine dusting of snow on it..Brrr!! I'm not a big fan of the snow it is pretty to look at though I would rather not play in it as your hands/feet get so cold you can't feel them and it can be very slippery as well. As kids we used to have to walk to school in it some days . Here in our little town we usually get a light dusting once maybe twice a year it generally doesn't hang around to long, like today some time after 2 the snow stopped and we had rain instead so it melted the snow  then we just had the ice cold wind..
The neighbours across the road and some of my front yard

The side view of my house with the paddock next door
Music - Joss Stone
I don't wanna be with nobody but you

Sending love and light your way
xxxxx

No comments: