Sunday 15 June 2014

Forgiveness xx

The first step to acceptance of other people is forgiveness.. You need to forgive yourself first of all for anything in your past you think you could of done better or not at all. Once you do that you can forgive anyone that may of hurt you as that is now gone any feelings or negative energies you still hold onto from your past is only damaging your own health. If you were the one that hurt someone you still need to forgive yourself and move on from what it was that made you do it..  We can't change the past or what happened as you done your best at the time so it is water under the bridge in hindsight we would probably change something we done and would do it better next time if we had the chance..  Let go of any old feelings and resentments do it for your own health not for those that caused them feelings.
 

"The choices you made in your past both good and bad made you who you are to today so don't hold onto those feelings from the past because that is not who you are today." - M2
A note from Eleanor Roosevelt
 
If you are one to hold grudges it is time to let go as it affects your health and well being more than it does the one who you hold them grudges against.. One of my sisters always holds grudges and we don't talk a great deal we don't fight though as she is like that with the rest of the family as well we just let her be who she is and try not to say anything to give her the shits as she is one to hold it against you and hang onto those feelings for years on end best to keep things to yourself sometimes.. She probably isn't talking to me because of a letter I sent her about 10 or more years ago to tell her to wake up to herself as the only one she was hurting at the time was my our mum I won't go into details I could see it was hurting my our mum though so took action (she did eventually wake up to herself after she got over my letter, ummm!! than again maybe she hasn't yet towards me anyway).
photo taken with sepia setting on camera
I do love nostalgia and things from the past as that is what made us as a human race who we are today... Here is a piece of my past my dolly when I was little I probably got her when I was about 5 she has survived and I still have her in my collection along with a teddy I will put him up another day as he is a bit rough..  I  loved my dolly's as they made me into the nurturer and mummy I am today and I couldn't see myself doing anything but that when I grew up..  I love babies and collecting porcelain dolls was something I have done over the years as well I have quite a few Angel ones,  you have to stop collecting them at a certain point as you run out of storage place to put them, they also just collect dust..
 
Just some shots of the scenery I get to enjoy looking out my front window or on the verandah it was wet this morning but cleared up but still a bit cool..
 
I took these photo's this afternoon


Where they were clearing the pine plantations over the hill.


another angle further over the other side of the hill the pine trees were planted by hand years ago my uncles
used to talk of having to do it, once the pine is cleared and the area cleaned up after so many years
a crew comes in and plant more pine still by hand for future timber felling.
Apple orchards used to be planted on the other hills in front of the pines.
 
A bit of Nostalgic music from the 70's
Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven
So forgive yourself, forgive others and know that your past
is what made you who you are today..an Awesome person!!
Sending love and light
xxx 
 

No comments: