Saturday 14 June 2014

Your heart xx

Your heart is  your soul centre someone just put this story up on my Facebook wall how sweet is this old man that has Alzheimer's but his heart (soul) sent him on a mission even though his mind didn't remember where he lived or anything his soul sent him to give a sign to his wife that he is still inside and loves her.. 'Your soul always knows',  we just need to learn how to listen to what it is telling us to do and let our mind (or ego) rest and let your heart talk with feelings to guide you into what directions in life to take.

 How are every one's emotions this week with the full moon and all that is going on in the universe mine have been up and down all week Wednesday morning was the worse I was nearly in tears before work and I had to ask for Angel assistance to take away all I was feeling (so when I hoped into the car the song was Happy on Wed post)  I have so many thoughts and emotions running though my mind and heart at the moment it is driving me up the wall. Those around me affect my mood also .. I'll introduce you to David Palmer the Lion King he is an astrologer that was introduced to me earlier this year he is great at explaining why you may be feeling a bit off or how the stars may affect you.. He may not be every ones cup of tea but I like his style and he has a great following and energy.
 
I wish this for those that come and read what I'm up to on my
Spiritual journey (my life) thanks xx
In case you have trouble reading this wish
This is my wish for you....
Laughter to kiss your lips.
Beauty for your eyes to see.
Sunsets to warm your heart.
Rainbows to follow the clouds.
Smiles when sadness intrudes.
Hugs when spirits sag.
Comfort on difficult days.
Faith so that you can believe.
Confidence for when you doubt.
Patience to accept truth.
Courage to know yourself.
Love to complete your life..
Celine Dion - Because you loved me.
Sending love and light.
xxx
 

No comments: