Thursday 12 June 2014

Love and light xx

Don't you just love a good hug here is a Facebook one to share..
 A message from Doreen
The more you listen to your Angels and heed their guidance the clearer the messages will come  I know I didn't meditate until about 3 weeks ago I brought a Deepak Chopra meditation album on iTunes and I have noticed my mind is a lot clearer and messages do come in and help me when I need it. I listen to it last thing when I go to sleep some nights and have fallen asleep before it's finished on a couple of occasions.  *I've also had some pretty vivid dreams after the meditation as well did you know your loved ones how have passed over will also come visit you in your dreams while you are in your unconscious state of sleep they will be vivid dreams you should remember on waking they may happen not long after the passing or at any other time if they have been in your thoughts  ..  
r
 
My favourite topic is love as if you haven't noticed it uplifts everyone as God is love and so are his messengers the Angels are pure unconditional love and I am sharing my love of life with you all.  I hope you can pass the message on and find all the love you need to get through your life..
I've been listening to Alicia Keys on Youtube some of her lyrics are very spiritual in nature..
Here is one just for you ..
Sending love and light hope it gets you through the night
xxx

No comments: