Sunday 29 June 2014

Sending Love xx

Well Sunday is nearly over it is raining, cold and wet here today so I've been inside mucking about on the computer and doing loads of washing that need to be thrown in the dryer this weekend.. I did have to give the cold, wet, stinky dog a bath as she was outside playing and was shivering her little paws off so I warmed her up in the bath, she is now beside me curled up all snug.. I felt a lot of negativity around the net today so I've been playing with the Angels and music and I made a Youtube video with Lyrics - John Farnham's Angels ..
May the love of Angels lift your spirits if you are feeling a bit down today or any day as Angels will take away your feeling of sadness if you ask them to take those feelings away.
 Here is another Angel doll from my collection..
 
 
 My internet has been playing up this afternoon and tonight so I will finish off this blog post with another song I like to play when feeling in a melancholy  mood..  I have started a post on what else I learnt at Suzie the Ghost Whisperer's show but I haven't finished it yet so I will do it tomorrow..
Christina Perri - a Thousand years
Sending love and light
Sweet dreams
xxx

No comments: