Friday 27 June 2014

Guess where I went?? xx

I went to see The Ghost Whisperer Suzie Price a psychic medium I took my mum as well it was a great night, she didn't exactly do a reading for me but on my way out when I purchased her new book and she signed it for me I asked her about the clock and she confirmed that yes it was  Phillip playing with it but I must admit it now has me puzzled as after I put that post up about the clock about a week later it started swinging all the time I actually think there is a lesson in it for me from my spirit guides and that I have to work it out which is why I asked Suzie (actually I'm thinking that now my heart and soul are open again that Phillip's spirit is with me and so he has stopped playing games with the clock, maybe I have to find his next sign or message cheeky boy) .. I was in a bit of a rush as the crowd was behind me wanting to have Suzie sign books but she also said that my Nan the one like me in temperament walks beside me and is with me.. (I will put her photo up later as I have to scan one).
My lovely little Nan and gentle old soul Pop
I do miss them both.
 
While sitting in the audience one of my school friends was sitting over the other side of the room and her dad committed suicide 23 years (he shot himself) ago any way I knew she still was hurting over it as there were unanswered questions as to why he did it.. So I asked my angels to help bring someone through for her as her mother also died last year some time and about 10 minutes later her dad did come through for her and said he was sorry for hurting her about the way he left at his own hand and that he did suffer depression but he also might of been in some sort of trouble but my friend didn't know about that, Suzie also mentioned a flannelette shirt and if he wore one and she might of mentioned a wallet.. In the break I went over and talked to my friend and she told me she had been to 2 other psychic medium shows (1 was Suzie) with high hopes that her dad would come through but she didn't get a reading and also about how it had taken her 10 years to go through her dad's gear that was left as she had it at her house after her mum cleared everything out as she remarried or run off with someone else so my friend went through his stuff and all she kept was a wallet that her mum had gone through and all that was left in it was a phone number it was my friends, she also kept a shirt of her dads and a belt so it was confirmation for my friend that her dad is still around and watching over her Suzie also mentioned other close and recent family events that her dad was watching..
Thank you angels for bringing my friends dad to her.
I will tell you more later on other things Suzie has taught me by just watching her work, if she comes to a venue near you I recommend her show.
This song was on the radio on the way home as my mum and I were discussing the show and family members and death as my pop did have a near death experience and went to the other side twice but he was told to go back as it was not his time pop wrote his own life story I will see if I can find it and see if he wrote about his NDE experience.
Sending love and light to my eternal flame.
xxx
 

No comments: