Sunday 8 June 2014

What matters in Life?? - to you!!

To me it will always be people and if they and their souls are happy and content with what they have in life the trouble is these days everyone always wants more .. they can't see what they already are blessed with.. To me having the basics of roof over your head, food in our bellies, job security and love is enough I'm not materialistic in I don't need the latest brand named items in fashion, diamond rings and finery, the latest car etc. things like that  don't matter to me, but they never did growing up either I was always content with what I had so didn't need all the latest fads and crazes that were going around I know I always compare myself to my sister but she did like all that stuff that is why she always had her pocket money spend and I had a hold of mine for a lot longer. Shopping for clothes is not something I enjoy doing either so just buying what is comfortable is just fine my daughter and other younger sister are always buying clothes or just looking.
I know I'm caught up in this money go round of life but if I were to lose it all I think I would survive okay as I'm not attached to all this stuff.  I don't envy others that have built up their own wealth as they would of worked hard and put a lot into what they have. 
At the end of the day when we all go to Heaven our life won't amount to how much material wealth we left behind because you can't take it with you on that final journey of this lifetime , but how well you treated everyone and how much you were loved by those you left behind, the lessons that will be left on the imprint of your soul will be those of love and any fears or pain that you have had in this lifetime as some fears you have can go on into your next souls life unless you release them in this current life which is what past life transgression therapy does.

 I know when I lost Phillip money meant even less to me and I must of wasted some of what we had in the pokies not because I wanted to win but because it got me out of the house and I didn't have to think about other things the RSL at the time was only a few doors up from where we lived so it was my escape route as I don't drink or smoke I didn't turn to them for relief of my pain which some people will quite often do, I no longer play the pokies if I do it is just on a rare occasion.
 
 
 Here is some music for today
Destiny
Jim Brickman
Love your life as it is feel blessed with what you already have and ask your Angels for help if you do have any money worries or need a little extra to help so you can make ends meet as it can be tough out there in the money go round of life you can ask for a little extra to come your way the Angels won't mind you asking if you need help it might just turn out you get overtime at work or, a job if you are out of work or a small win to help along.. That reminds me I do have extra work next weekend as my colleague who usually does the cleaning on the weekend is having some time off so I get his hours 'lucky me' I'm always grateful for extra hours at work.
Sending love and light your way have a great Sunday
xxx


No comments: