Sunday 22 June 2014

Lay me down xx

Hi everyone what are you all doing on this fine Sunday the weather is beautiful in my part of the world, I'm inside playing on the net in between doing housework and other chores one has to do I was getting rid of a few dust bunnies in my look pretty cupboard where I keep my Angels and other babies I've collected so I decided to take some photo's to share on my blog while getting rid of the dust bunnies.. 
When you are feeling less then happy with the situation you are in try and pass the
negative energies on to your Angels to take away the feelings of hopelessness or sadness
whatever it is that is taking your own energy away from your own happiness..

Your mind is a wondrous thing and all the answers to life and its meaning can be found within your own mind if you have the questions search within and the answers can be found I can vouch for that as I do it all the time as a logical and practical thinker whatever the question I can usually find the answer some times google  helps but at the end of the day it will be your own mind and what it has been taught and your own inner wisdom that will arrive at an answer that will satisfy you.

Greedy people live in the superficial world where only money, power and material gains mean anything those people usually live in a lower energy and run off their own ego's and their heart (soul) gets left behind because they are chasing happiness and think money will solve all their problems, but happiness will always come from within no matter how much money or material possessions you have.. Contentment means always being happy with what you already have.** You can strive for more that doesn't make you greedy what makes you greedy is if you just do it for yourself at the detriment of other people and not sharing with those less fortunate than yourself.. God makes things in abundance and enough to go around for everyone.


The mail out for the Angel I have kept with the sympathy cards I was just going
 through the box of Phillip's stuff  this afternoon to find these I have his school books,
clothes he wore, artwork, his schoolbag, little presents he made us at school,
the newspaper that had his accident in it and other stuff .
Here is my extra special Angel doll the pamphlet for this doll came just after I lost Phillip so I had to have it as it reminded me so much of Phillip with the blond hair and he had been laid to rest on the letter that came with the order form is the address Phillip street I thought it was a sign and gift from God that it should arrive at that time.. The doll itself took a very long time to come to me after I ordered it I don't remember time frames I just remember waiting for it to come it must of been near a year but he got here in the end.. This is the first of my collection of Angel dolls I will put on my blog as I just love Angels and I thank them for being a part of my life and for their help to bring me up when I'm feeling down and feeling very much alone..
 
Music I have on right now in the background on my iPod as I blog is
Celine Dion

Have you ever been in Love
I have so much it hurts only twice in my life and both times
 it has been my soul/heart doing all the talking.
 No-One can take away
those feelings I have for you.
Alicia Keys
Sending love and light your way
xxx
 

No comments: