Thursday 7 August 2014

Heart full of LOVE xxx

My heart is full of love - what does that mean?
It means I love another human being enough never to hurt any one intentionally with words or actions . It doesn't mean I go around hugging everyone on the contrary I like my personal space and never encroach on others personal space with out an invitation to do so I'm usually not the initiator for a cuddle to just anyone. It also means that I will help anyone who needs or asks for my assistance without asking for anything for myself in return. It means I do not judge others for how they act or behave or for the choices they have made in their life. It means I will forgive those who hurt me and not hold onto feeling or seek revenge or hit out in anger. It means  I will love unconditionally who ever you are if you have gained my trust as I am a bit shy I am wary of people so trust comes after my general observations of who a person is before I warm to them. My heart is full of love meaning my ego is left behind and rarely shows an appearance (your ego is based on fear) when it shows it is only my own doubts about myself.. We all have an ego it is okay to let it show occasionally but don't let it have all the power as it is negative energy which will drain you emotionally or make you a bitter person that hits out at people over trivial, superficial stuff.
There are 2 energies that guide our emotions you choose yours they are.
LOVE (from heart) or FEAR (from ego)
 
Most of all it means I will love you like an Angel would
Unconditionally and I will not judge or condemn you
for who you are, I will try to understand you and bring out
the best in you not the worst as I like to see people happy
and content with who they are inside (their soul) and with
what they have been dealt with in life as it is not always easy..
I will love you for who you are and not try to change you..
Music today
An Oldie it's older than me..
The Universal message from the Beatles
 Love is All You Need
Sending love and light to you from me
Open your own heart and receive.
xxx
 
 

No comments: