Sunday 31 August 2014

Make your soul happy xx

G'day all you lovely souls that take the time to read what I have to say thank you for being you.. Another gorgeous day here I took the puppy for a walk this morning it was such a beautiful sunny day everyone else was out and about as well. I hope you found time today to make your soul happy with one of your hobbies or just getting out in the fresh air and nature can refresh and make your soul happy and re-energised..
Here is a photo of Buddy and Tiger
The cat is very tolerant of the dog as the cat has a great nature
when we had this other little puppy it was always giving it hugs.
 
I've been playing with my camera and Angel figurines to make some quotes to share on my blog.
If you're having a bad day remember to keep smiling
because somebody loves you always.
xxx
An oldie today
Beatles - Here comes the Sun
You know the sun reminds me of my son Phillip and God as on the day of his funeral the sun gave me the strength to carry me through the day as I walked down to the church it was beating down on my back and it was so bright.  Phillip was also such a happy bright spirit he always had a smile on his face.
Sending love and light to you
open your heart to receive from me
and your Angels.
xxx
 

No comments: