Friday 22 August 2014

Sending love and light xx

Hi I've been a bit busy doing errands this morning paying dreaded bills and registering the car also grocery shopping.. Just doing a quick post now, have started another post put I was too tired to think last night so will finish it later I just wanted to send you some love as I've been a bit quiet on the blog..
 It is the final farewell for Wendy Brown today from the post I put up last week so I've been thinking of her and her family I did start another post but not sure I will post it just yet..
I hope you have found someone special and they are forever in your thoughts and in your heart..
I have xx  
Some music and I will be back later as I have to go to work in 10 mins.
I've been listening to this song a lot
Katy Perry - Dark Horse
Sending love and light enjoy the rest of your day or night
xxx
 

No comments: