Saturday 16 August 2014

Your thoughts make you who you are.. xx

What you think becomes your reality as you are creating your own destiny by the thoughts in your head as your thoughts create your actions my thoughts come from my heart so are positive and full of love so everything usually turns out as I don't have any expectations of what the future will be I just let it happen as you need to live in the moment you can have dreams and ideas of what you want in your future put don't make plans for how it will happen just have faith and ask God and your Angels to help you achieve that dream. Sometimes you will struggle as I have many times it will be your attitude to the problems that arise that will determine the outcome as all struggles eventually come to an end and the light will be at the end of the tunnel just don't lose sight of it in your day to day struggles..
This song came on my radio yesterday driving home
from work it is one of my favourites from that era
For my Eternal Flame I know you are out there
The Bangles
Sending love and light
xxx
 

No comments: