Tuesday 19 August 2014

Walking the dog xx

Hi!! sorry I haven't posted since Saturday, I'm still doing my walking I took these photo's on Friday morning  I took my dog with me that morning as I have it off work unless I have to fill in for the weekend cleaner. This is the local football oval and behind that is the Golf course which was the route we took on Friday I have been doing about 5 laps of the oval straight after my morning job so it probably takes me an hour by the time I walk back home. I decided I enjoy walking as I can do a lot of thinking about life in general or wherever it is where my mind takes me from what is going on around me and from within me so I search for my souls inner truth.


Buddy dog a Shih Tzu x Maltese terrier she is a small dog
and very cute she has a lovely nature.

Walking she was worn out by the time we got home.
We are all responsible for our own actions and all our actions = energy
I choose to put love out as my energy as that is all I know.
The energy you put out is what you get in return so if you put all your energy into being angry you will wear  yourself out as anger comes from your ego and it is a fear based emotion because someone isn't giving you what you want so you lash out at them. We can't expect others to say or do what we want as they have their own minds and choices to make in life. It is our own minds and attitude that causes our reactions to what someone says or does. So what do I do if someone starts yelling at me I know I don't yell back I try to understand their problem and walk away till they can deal with it as I can't deal with negative energy as it does get to me and it would make me feel guilty as I wasn't up to the yellers expectation of me and I know I'm not going to change who I am because they have a problem.

Keep the faith and never lose hope that what you wish for from God and your Angels will happen in divine time and it will turn out how it is supposed to and not how you expected it to.

 
God has a plan for you and all of us it is written in our souls Akashic records if you listen to your heart and find the inner you (your soul) and why you are the way you are, your life purpose can be found ..Your ego will try and talk you out of your inner truth so it can be your enemy if you give it all the power, your ego is usually responsible for all the negative thoughts and put down of yourself and your feelings which will cause doubts about who you are and what your purpose is..

Music tonight is Leona Lewis - Angel
Sending love and light to you
Open your heart to receive love from me and your Angels.
xxx

No comments: