Wednesday 17 December 2014

Daily Guidance - a day late xx

**Hi all it is now Wednesday I started this post yesterday when I was very upset I even shed tears that morning so I called on my cards to help me out and this was one of four (below) that came out so I thought it may be handy for those who were feeling a bit down also,  not only because of the news I woke up to but because my own internal dialogue yesterday had me feeling alone so I had some sound advice from Archangel Michael I did write a lot down but decided to delete that but it did make me feel better to have written it down so when you are feeling in a stressed or down mood grab your pen and paper and write down your feelings you can then destroy it or keep it for later in a diary it is up to you how you want to deal with your pent up feelings as you need to let them go and not carry them in your heart or head as it will drag you down especially if they are negative. I thought about going offline yesterday for a while to sort myself out and get some alone time but I did wake up this morning feeling better. Our Angels are always there to pick us up when we need it don't be afraid to call on them to help pull you out of a dark place they will shine their love and light for you.
Good afternoon (Tues)  well it is lunch time but I don't have much of an appetite today so I thought I would blog about the chaos caused by one evil human yesterday in Sydney I don't know what his thoughts were and if he done this in the name of his religion as the God I know only comes through with LOVE not FEAR or hatred which this man lived and fed off. Don't relate or punish god for what the freewill of men decide to do in the name of their belief  because his belief was his own freewill choice it doesn't mean all those that have this same belief think like him or would behave like him, some might and those same people might praise him for acting in this way probably even call him a matyr, don't take any notice of those  people as they are not what the human race is about, these people have been indoctrinated  to a belief system of hatred and fear. The best way to deal with Fear and Hatred is LOVE as it is an energy that will beat fear every time once you give into fear and let it rule your life your own ego will take over so you don't care for  other human souls as you are filled with hatred (hatred is based on fear and your ego) if you are in that place you have no compassion as to how others are feeling and you don't really care as you are consumed by your own self worth and that of an agenda you have been indoctrinated with. Our souls grow through our emotions so if you never feel love your soul will never grow, so these extremists that are indoctrinated into a belief based in hatred because if you don't believe what they do they will try and control you with fear so they use other humans to create that fear, communist countries run on the rule of fear and the power to control its population. You can Love thy neighbour but you don't have to like or live with them you just need to be tolerant of what they believe as you have your own belief system that they may not agree with but to use hatred against them because of it,  serves no purpose to you or them as you would just be the same and mirror off each others emotions. How can you be at peace with your self if you are filled with hate. I am someone that doesn't or can't handle conflict so I can walk away from that which does not serve me or for something that was not my fault.  When someone is angry at me and I know I have done nothing wrong I can walk away as it is their problem not mine. I do feel guilt when this happens as I do always blame myself for not doing what they expected of me, but then I do know they expect too much of me at times so I have a double whammy of internal conflict to deal with when I walk away so I need to detach myself from the situation which is usually the card I draw when I am put into this position.. That is generally when I do need my alone and down time to sort my internal dialogue out and sift through those hurt feelings.
Today's guidance from Archangel Michael is to write down your thoughts and feelings as a lot of people today will be running through a lot of different emotions over what went down in the Sydney siege yesterday and then waking up to the news this morning that 2 innocent lives were lost but this has affected more people then that. I know I have a lot of emotions running through me at the moment so I will write those down maybe later as I'm running out of time just now. I want you to know that the Angels were working with every one yesterday and I will share the stories I did hear with you as I didn't watch a lot of news throughout the day just a few grabs at lunch and when I got home. I was talking about synchronistic events on one of my recent blogs these stories are those when you are in one place but you change plans at last minute and you don't know why so being in the right place at the right time, in these cases it was not being in that place as you had been warned by your Angels.
At lunch time yesterday I drew these cards from the Archangel Michael deck as this  was after calling on him and the other Angels all morning to protect, give courage and guidance to  all those people that were being held hostage I was also calling on Archangel Michael to be with the Police and others associated so they also had the courage to do what they had to do.. I didn't watch much news through out the day because I was at work for most of it and I haven't watched much news or anything on TV all year I grab my news from online sources so the few news grabs I seen of people being interview I knew the Angels were around those people that would of normally been in that café at that time but changed their plan for some reason (that reason was actually their Angel working through them to not be there at that time). One grab I seen was of a worker that turned up a 9.45 so he was locked out of the Lindt café he sounded like a great young bloke that was worried about his co-workers and manager but he didn't want to call them inside the café in case he put them in any danger as he had no idea what was going on inside the café he even wished he was in there as the not knowing was getting to him. Another grab they were talking to a lady that just got off the train and she would normally stop and get her coffee at the Lindt café but unbeknown to her yesterday she stopped and got her coffee at the station instead that day. Another story in the paper a man brushed the Gunman and felt something hard in his bag, he told the gunman to f*** off he was just leaving the café with his coffee.. These are all incidents where you angel has stepped in and warned them of the danger so they changed routine at the last minute if you aren't meant to be at a certain place at a certain time you will get warning signs and thoughts pop into your head where you have a last minute change of plan this happens a lot when on coming major accidents are forseen by your Angels and it is not your time to leave this the Earth plane at that time. God will never interfere with your freewill so you will always have the choice to listen to and act upon those warning signs given to you. The cards meant that all the people involved and those that had near misses and would of been in that café at that time were being protected by God and the Angels. The first card means that God was in charge and looking after those Police and other helpers that had to deal with it the second card is Archangel Michael on his guard as he walks with the Police all the time but he was also on guard and protecting the hostages inside as I had been asking for AA Michael to give them courage and surround them with his bright white light of protection the 3rd card is saying that all angels where posted and guarding around the buildings. Unfortunately we did wake up this morning to the news that 2 people had lost their lives plus the gunman.
Rest in peace Katrina and Tori thank you for being of service to those you loved and cared for while you were here your family and friends will grieve for you and the senseless loss they will feel for how you left their lives, but you will not be forgotten as you will always remain in the hearts of those you touched and you will meet them again. I was just reading the news story of the other hostages and it makes me sad and I felt my own chest tighten as I was reading the story because of the trauma they must be going through on this the day after and then having to go back to the scene it must be horrifying to have to do that I call on Archangel Raphael and Archangel Michael to come and shine their divine love and healing light to help these people to cope in the dark times they will have ahead of them sending my Love and Light to them as well and to their families that have to help them pick up the pieces xx 
Some in the media are having a go at those that chose to show love and empathy with how they reacted to the news of what they were listening to yesterday some of it might of been misplaced and  directed at the wrong person to show empathy towards but it was used as a political point scoring and divisive tool by some but those of us who do choose to show love and empathy towards all humans also get a bad rap but you know it shows a stronger strength of character to show love and empathy towards others that hate you and to know when to walk away from a battle when some one is coming at you with hate, for you have two choices to show your love or to be a mirror and throw hatred back in there faces which makes you one in the same and no better then each other. To show others your fear is to give them your power show them love and they have no power, you show love by walking away to let them cool down on their own.
It is now late at night so I will publish this post and leave you with a song one I find comforting when I'm feeling a bit down..
 
 Also another song from Sarah
 
Sending Love and Light to you all
Sorry I hadn't posted the daily guidance
for a few days as when I'm down
I need my alone time to let my
light to shine again with my Angels
help as I was picking up
on the moods of others around me
and other stuff between me and the
Angels only.
Sweet dreams
Love you always.
xxx

No comments: