Monday 22 December 2014

Indigo Angel messages xx

Good evening well I got everything washed but the carpet, the dog is clean, I'm clean and the washing is clean so it hasn't been a bad day because I created a little canvas again as I got some new spray inks to colour with. I've just now drawn the cards for this week for the Indigo message, I drew 3 today.. Sending my Love and Light to all indigo's that have found their way to my blog.



YOU ARE NOT ALONE - We are never truly alone as we have our Angels, guides and those from our soul group whom love us and are in our hearts all the time even if we can't see them you will feel their energy and spirit  if you open your heart they are there when ever you need so call on them. Another thing that makes us feel alone is when we are growing spiritually those around us may no longer be in the same energy frequency as they used to so it makes us feel isolated and alone as if no one is taking any notice of what we are going through. There is a whole legion of Indigo's out there at this present time that are also feeling alone as they walk their path and they are also growing spiritually and being led onto the divine path they have chosen, sometimes things don't make a lot of sense to us but trust in God as he has our backs and is watching and guiding us to where we need to go, some of you might have had a few knock downs in your life but you always climb your way back up to take on your next lesson or life challenge, each challenge will only make you stronger and each lesson and hard knock is only temporary.
TAKE YOUR TIME MAKING THIS DECISION - Archangel Michael says to relax and detach yourself from the situation that is making you feel alone as things will unfold in divine time have patience and call on Archangel Michael to help guide and protect you until things work out the way you desire, you can't control everything so "let go and let god take the lead" things will work out as they always do. Hang in there.
QUEEN OF EARTH - Try to make time for those you love if your have been working hard on the divine path you have chosen, we tend to get caught up in the crusade we have been set because we are so passionate about it and setting things straight and bringing the truth out because we can see things aren't working in the old systems  we are trying to change, we get so caught up in this we tend to forget we have those we love also needing some of your time and attention especially over Christmas.
Here is what I started to create I haven't quite finished it I do love the colours of these  new firework ink sprays that I was trying out, I've since coloured up an Angel, cut out a heart, and added some ribbon I will put it up on another post when it is completed I just thought I would show you the pretty colours so far.
We are never truly alone as our Angels, Spirit Guides and others that love us are always with us. We can feel alone in our internal battles as we fight for what is the truth  we already know what our truth is, for our soul always knows the truth and it uses our heart and feelings to tell our mind where it needs to go though sometimes we can be a bit impatient as the timing may not always be right to follow your heart even when you can feel and know what is coming as destiny does await us all. We do have to stay in the here and now and not try to advance what is to be as it may not work out if the divine timing is not right.
I started this post last night so the Indigo messages were from yesterday, I was so tired I couldn't finish it last night so I retired to bed.. I did draw a card this morning for our daily guidance which I will add now instead of doing another post.. I tidied up my room a bit so I have put my Angel Card reading certificate behind Archangel Michael and my little card stand and a Larimar crystal.
 
A message from Archangel Sandalphon - he is the angel of music, he also helps to keep us grounded in the here and now so be Gentle on your self and take it one step at a time. Stay positive and surround yourself with positive people and those that love you for who you are so the message I put above. You are loved more than you know so chin up push on and stay positive for the outcome of the situation you are in will work out.
I have been listening to Sarah McLachlan
and this song came to mind for this post as Indigo's and Lightworkers
in general sometimes feel as if what we have to say is unheard we (our souls) 
chose this path and we are not alone in our battles to help
 humanity whatever your life purpose or calling is
we are all in it together.
Sending Love and Light
to you open your heart to
receive it as I only
have love in my heart
for you.
xxx


No comments: