Thursday 11 December 2014

Daily Guidance - You know what? xx

G'day everyone sorry I've been offline since Monday I'm back and I have a message from Archangel Uriel as well as a couple of flipped cards which I think were meant for me that is why I have 3 cards today from the Archangel deck the flipped cards may also mean something for someone else which is why I have added it.. I just love when we have jumping or flipped cards as that is an extra special message that your guides or angels want you to have.. I was listening to one of Kryon messages on youtube this morning seen as my net was back all light workers should check out those messages as they are meant for you as all the little pieces of info will start to make sense when you link or string all you know with what you are learning as you walk on this your spiritual path as we are all here as souls to evolve, teach and learn from each other no matter what job or what ever happens in your life as Earth is our school (soul school) and how evolved we are is what message we will receive no matter from which universal source it comes from..
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS
 Archangel Uriel wants us to trust our own intuition and gut feelings we have in life with whatever circumstances you come up against whether it be about jobs, relationships or our first impressions of someone we have just met trust those feelings as the energy they give off must be making you feel a certain way, some people you just warm to others you are a bit cautious with what you reveal so trust in your own instincts as your soul is always sending you messages as are your angels always listen to your intuition as it will lead you to what you already feel in your heart and if it is the right thing to do for you.
Here are the 2 flipped cards that first came out I have been working on my clairvoyance channel and opening it so still a work in progress remember we all have these psychic abilities as that is the power God gave us all which is the card above about trusting your own instincts and gut feelings they are a part of the power we all have which brings us to the teaching and learning we all do this everyday of our lives as this is our souls school (Earth) it doesn't matter what race, religious beliefs you have, your culture we are all a soul in a human body so if you have an open mind about who you are, who we are as a human race and see that life and death are all a part of our souls learning and evolving process each soul is of a different age  so some souls are not ready to evolve and will reject that of which they do not understand as they have a closed mind. The man/woman with an open mind is a lot wiser and will be ready to adapt to the change and can and will change their mind with the more proof they have as their own soul has a knowing of its origin and that it is connected to our creator (God or the One). LOVE will always be the connection between us and those in the spiritual realm such as Kryon, our Angels and your loved ones from the soul group you originated from they watch over us and guide us where we need to go.
You are on the right track in your life if you value these things first and foremost.
A quick song I hope you are not sick of it yet as I'm in a hurry
as I have to head off to work again.
Love is the only thing that is real - value it the most as that is what you will
see when it is time for you to go back to your soul group and thank God if
you have it in your life now, it doesn't matter from which source
 it comes from as it all goes towards changing our life force energy.
Sending Love and Light
I love you always
even if you haven't seen
me or if I'm not around
you are always in my heart.
xxx
 

No comments: