Tuesday 23 December 2014

Daily Guidance from Your Angels xx

Good afternoon well the sun is out today a bit cloudy after we had storms last night in the next town which is about 30mins away the lightning hit a tree near the main street and ruptured a gas pipe in the process so that must of been a bit scary for them the fire brigade were on to it pretty quick smart.. Thank you to all those that work in the service area's like Police, Fire Brigade, Ambulances and the volunteers in like wise services..
Today's message from Francesca
If you dream of it or desire something there is nothing stopping you from getting what ever it is you need, want or desire the only thing that will stop you is your ego and the negativity that comes with it as it will block the manifestation of your desires from entering into your life as your own thoughts really do become your reality...Dream up that job, soul mate or bigger bank balance (which may come from that job) into being.. Start by making positive affirmations beginning with "I am" and see your self where you want to be, believe and have faith that your dreams are in the making you just can't control how they will come to you.
I decided to draw a second card seen I had the Spirit Messages deck from John Holland next to me.
 I drew RECIEVE - This time of year it is time to have an equal balance of energy in giving and receiving... So if you receive something be grateful and don't feel guilty for being the recipient of a gift or an act of kindness as it will come from the givers heart.. We all need to stay in energy balance with the universal law of giving and receiving if it is top heavy on either side you will feel either used or over indulged so you need to strike a happy balance so if you feel you have been on the receiving end to much go donate to charity or give some of your time to volunteer to balance your energy and it always makes you feel good to give to others. I did receive a gift today from my boss a box of Lindt chocolates yum!! not good for my weight loss I am down to 72kg so have lost a couple of dress sizes but need to get walking everyday with Christmas and all the food that is on offer at this time of year, I have to go make a Mars Bar Cheesecake for Christmas day because I am in charge of deserts again this year even though I don't eat them myself because when I was little I was a very slow eater so by the time desert came I was to full so I didn't have room for any, so not fussed on the sweet stuff (chocolate aside).
Quotes from facebook
Music today is from Joe Cocker he has some great songs and Lyrics
first time I've heard this one what an awesome song..
His lyrics come from his soul..
Rest in Peace Joe thanks for your music. xx
Let the Healing begin - Joe Cocker
To let your own healing begin
you need to drop all fears
Let go of that which does not serve
you emotionally from the past or
from the present which may mean
some negative people that don't
see you for who you really are.
Drop your ego, open your
heart and let LOVE in.
Search your soul for
Who you really are.
Sending love and light.
I love you always.
xxx
 

No comments: