Friday 26 December 2014

Daily Guidance - You found it xx

Good afternoon all, well it is a quiet day in this household I've not been doing a great deal I've read a little, washed clothes and played on the PC that is my day so far a I'm a bit tired still. Here is the Mars bar and Tim Tam cheesecake I made it was good but rich the base is made of crushed Tim Tams, it has 4 chopped Mars Bars through it also a butterscotch and chocolate sauce through it was a hit I shall make it again next year. My sister took the photo to share with my other sisters on FB..
 Here are some of the pretty gifts and clothes I received for Christmas
 This is the print from above I just edited text onto the photo.
All the pictured pretties are by Artist Anne Stokes (love her work).
Thank you Anne Stokes much gratitude for sharing your talent.
You have the divine power within you to change your soul's pre-planned birth plan we have 2 choices in life to choose the High path of LOVE or the Low path of FEAR we will get to our pre-planned destination of spiritual growth one path will get you there quicker, make choices from your heart that is the fast track for soul evolution. Choose LOVE I always have subconsciously my whole life thus far I will continue on that path as it is all I know.. My wish for you would be to do the same.. Love and Light. xx
Today's Guidance comes from St Anthony of Padua and Archangel Sandalphon.
Who is Saint Anthony of Padua - St. Anthony of Padua is one of the most famous disciples of St. Francis of Assisi. He was a famous preacher and worker of miracles in his own day, and throughout the eight centuries since his death he has so generously come to the assistance of the faithful who invoke him, that he is known throughout the world.
 
 St Anthony of Padua says congratualtions you have found it your life's purpose of the correct path you should be on, if you are still unsure search your soul as it always has the power to know on which path you should be following. Saint Anthony along with Archangel Chamuel will always help you to locate things if you are feeling lost or you have lost something call on them as I have done and I was led straight to what it was I was searching. You can also call on Archangel Michael if it is your Life Purpose that you are looking for you will be led in the right direction and the messages will be sent to you via conversations, books, blogs, song lyrics the signs will be there it is up to you to have an open heart and mind you will know they are signs for you because you will feel or sense that it was a message for you and your guidance.. Going by this card I think you already know what it is you have found don't deny it take action if that is what you are guided to do, sometimes you may have to wait and just go with the flow as the divine timing may not be right at this point you will know in your gut what to do..
 Archangel Sandalphon is the 2nd card so stay positive and hang out with optimistic people that won't put you down for what it is you believe in as really you only need to believe in your self and your own power to do what it is you want to achieve at this current time, just be gentle on yourself especially today as you are probably starting to wind down from all the Christmas cheer today, so relax chill out and don't think to much just enjoy your day or what is left of it.
I do like this quote as a Crystal energy I do believe I can see into a person's soul as I dissect what I see as the ego talk and can pick up when people are genuine and speak from the heart, I also can see by their actions and words they speak which always come from their thoughts, maybe I can pick up on their energy when I think or want to look beyond who they really are.. Some souls are pretty obvious to me as to what their intentions are as I gravitate towards people that are genuine and authentic I guess being shy has taught me that as I do not trust everybody or want to share myself or my inner self with just anybody my life has always been this way.
Love this song but if you are sick of it I have another
I just made below.
Angel By Your Side - Francesca Battistelli
Sending Love and Light to you
I hope you had a great day today
Well done if you have found your
soul's Life Purpose
as you will never be the same
once you find out as you
will find the divine that is within
you and the reason why you are here.
Love you always
xxx

No comments: