Friday 9 January 2015

Daily Guidance and what I've been reading .. xx

G'day the guidance for today comes from the Life Purpose deck and the Angel Tarot Cards..
JUSTICE - I don't know if this has to do with the card of yesterday about Divine Purpose from the Indigo Angels but it is to do with a Justice and bringing fairness to everyone and you are involved in bringing it about with what you do.. Justice, Freedom and Truth all go hand in hand you can't have one without the other we all need to work on all of these things.. If you know the Truth, freedom and Justice automatically follow that is just the way it is. If we are denied the truth our freedoms and justice are denied.. Know your own Truth and we are free from fear of how things are because you know your self and why you are here you find purpose in your being here at this time.
NINE OF AIR - Stay positive if you are always expecting the worst to happen you are creating that in your own reality so you are fulfilling your own prophecies. Negativity will always block anything positive coming to you as it is your ego talking and ego loves the attention you give it and will steal the limelight from positivity. Stay positive have the intent as our intentions are heard by spirit and they love to help us with what it is we need.
So with the both cards stay positive that  justice will be served and the Truth will be balanced and found in what ever situation you are in you will be the judge by what your thoughts are, if you think the worst is going to happen it will, because that is what you are wishing and expecting to happen. Have faith that things always turn out how they are supposed to at the right time even if it doesn't make sense to us at the time.
Nine in Angel numbers means "Get to work, Lightworker - now! The Number 9 means that you've completed all of the prerequisites to achieve your life purpose. Stop procrastinating, as it's time to start taking action steps. Even baby steps are useful." from Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers 101.
From that your negativity is stopping you from completion of what it is you want to do concerning your life purpose.
 

The books I've been reading..
Well I've finished "Kyron's Journey Home" it was a pretty good little story on Michael Thomas and his awakening of his spiritual powers. If you have been reading my blog and clicking on the links I provide some times you are well on your way in your own spiritual journey or evolvement and awakening. We should always practice what we preach and let every word, action and emotion come from a place of LOVE that way you are well on your way to enlightenment to know who you are inside and out is to know and accept others for who they are and appreciate the soul journey they are on. We are all really Angels looking for our wings and our soul's journey awards those wings the longer you live the more you learn. Everything our soul has gone through is either because of the Karmic law (which is universal) or because we need to learn something to advance our soul to a place of contentment.  I was born placid and contented so maybe not much has changed as long as I have love for others and feel loved and I have security within my surroundings I am happy.
In the book the quote "everything is not always as it seems" is mentioned quite often so from all that is going on around you is not always as it seems as we have a perception a (3d lineal one) of how things are we picked up this perception from the belief systems that were taught to us by our parents, society and living in the world where we do the media helps shape this perception as everything is not always as it seems and the media is used to make us believe something is so, when in fact it isn't because the way things work are coming from a universal energy and from a different reality, we always have our own reality of how our world is. It sounds as if I'm talking in circles but I know what I mean because the World works in tune with Spirit and every other souls energy in the energy life force and what lessons they came to learn everything is not always as bad as it seems or is portrayed by the media - simply because everything happens for a reason with in our own life and within the workings of the whole of Earth, we are all connected as one with creation simply because we are all a part of the life force energy that is the Universe. Another question that was asked of Michael at every point of help he got by the Angels was if he loved God and from my last post to love your self is to love God not only because God is a part of us and within our own soul, to love our self and accept who we are is to love the piece of god that is within us. To love that piece of us is part of our evolvement to love our self is the soul's aim in all lessons and some times the lessons are hard ones and very emotional as you need to hit braking point before you ask for God's help so to see the light you need to see the dark first and our life on Earth is never easy because we have set our self  these  challenges, but we are equipped to handle those challenges as God did give us the tools for the job within our own thoughts and feelings we can handle anything that is thrown at us and we have  the freewill  and choices to make in how we handle  those lessons we set up for our soul we can fight the lessons making it tougher on ourselves or we can give in to them let go and let god handle them with the guidance we are already equipped with to handle those situations with in our own lives.
Another book I am reading I've read 60% of it according to the Kobo stats.. It is another Kyron plus other channels "The Great Shift - Co creating A New World For 2012 and beyond. This book is a bit heavy going put I'm learning stuff nothing I want to go into yet just downloading information you never know when the links will click within my thoughts with this book.
 I'm still reading "Your Soul's Plan" I've just finished a chapter on planned deaths which I can relate to so will do another post on my son and how I believe his death was planned by him and how I sensed it from when he had his first operation at 20 days old. Maybe I already knew then something was up by the very prayers I sent to God as he had his operation. This was planned for my own soul evolvement to bring me to this place and to you who ever happens to read about my journey. I've just brought another book on my Kobo it is "Akashic Records, Collective Keepers of Divine Expression" by Lumari that should be interesting it's about where all our soul secrets are kept and how to access them. I have little recollections from my past lives that have come up in my dreams since my journey began 18mths ago I was abandoned by my true love in one of them I was left standing on the Platform of what looked like a train station in the war and my love hopped on the train and there was some sort of blast or accident and I never heard from him again I think that is why I was feeling abandoned and alone at the beginning of the week my soul remembered back to those feelings. In that dream I had long dark hair and a striped jumper maybe a skirt on and boots in brown shades.
Thanks for visiting my blog ask your angels if you need to know
anything maybe your answer will come through my blog you were seeking
but always listen to your own feelings and intuition for your direct guidance.
I do Love this Joe Cocker song
 Have a little faith in me
Let Love pull you through the dark days.
Sending Love and Light
Love you always
xxx
 

No comments: