Monday 5 January 2015

Daily Guidance - Namaste xx

Good morning (now afternoon) it is a bit smoky where I am this morning or it was before work it has cleared a bit now but it still smells of smoke outside..
A photo I took this morning before work.
Today's cards from our Daily Guidance Angel and Archangel decks are:-
REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE - From Archangel Michael call on him to help you find your soul and your path, I do love Archangel Michael he has helped me a lot I always call on him for many reasons. From my other posts recently you should of read how I found out who I am now the Angels want you to do the same as we all have God and the Angels within us once you find out who you are you will be amazed and have purpose to your life. You might even come into contact with others from your soul group you will know you have met them by how they make you feel. You will amaze yourself, but you will also see how awesome you really are and everything you have gone through in this lifetime was planned by you (your soul)  and everyone you have met along the way have/had come to help you grow spiritually because they love you so much .. What is written on the card "You are a powerful. loving and creative child of God. You are very loved."
REWARD YOURSELF - If you have been giving a lot of your self lately it is time to balance your energy and reward yourself with a break, a massage or whatever it is that makes your heart sing. We all need to balance giving and receiving because every action, thoughts, words and our feelings are energy so if we are out of balance energy wise our body will let us know or our feelings will as well so take note of them. Buy your self a gift if you wouldn't normally do something like that.

Do you know what NAMSTE means:- The God in me will meet or see the God in you as we mirror each other. The person I am,  will always see the God (or good) in you as I will spot your ego and know how genuine you are. This might be why the Dalai Lama and others in certain countries with certain belief will greet you with a bow while putting their hands together when they meet you or depart ways to thank you. I do like this quote because I do have an inner light of love that does see that light in you I don't have to meet you in person to pick up that light because that light is what makes you glow and your heart speak to me, your ego I put to the side. Your ego is a negative energy maybe I can tell the difference between energies and pick up on them but I'm not special because we all do this everyday when we meet people our instincts or intuition will tell us if they are to be trusted some times we judge people by their looks which is wrong because their looks aren't who their soul is.
The reason why we do namaste has a deeper spiritual significance. It recognizes the belief that the life force, the divinity, the Self or the God in me is the same in all. Acknowledging this oneness with the meeting of the palms, we honor the god in the person we meet.
Here is a video I put together a while ago.
If you  are feeling a bit down know it won't last it is only temporary this is why  we need to keep our energy balanced not only with giving and receiving but with every aspect of our life or we will feel drained and stressed our soul and our body that contain it are pure energy.
I feel a bit alone and abandoned today must be because of the energy in the full moon I've heard on the Astro-grapevine we are in another retrograde so when that happens our emotions are effected. All the shifts in the planets do affect us because they are a part of us and the energy all our thoughts, action, emotions, words are apart of the universal energy which is why what happens in the big wide universe affects us all, we are a part of the whole of creation that means every bit of energy around us we feel our emotions are our antennae for that energy, this is also how our souls are evolving because of the energy shift occurring at this time.
 Your light within is the LOVE you give to the World.
To Love yourself is to be true to who your soul is I do love to read everything I can about our soul as it tells me a lot about not only who I am but how the whole of humanity is and why we are here on Earth it is very fascinating, once you know you can't go back or think the same way of everyone or every thing maybe I've always known this as I am a gentle soul who has never hurt anyone in my life if I have sorry as it was not intentional. Our souls are of various ages or rather stages of evolvement my soul is an old soul in the book "Your Soul's Plan" the Michael System is mentioned lucky we have google as we have information at our fingertips to look up things we don't understand and we have curious minds like mine who go find answers to all these questions into the unknown or into that which we cannot see so the realms that are beyond our lineal 3d mind are being discovered this is a part of our soul evolution that all this information is available. The younger souls will brush it off as being stupid and will throw negativity at it because their souls haven't matured enough or been around through the billions of centuries the older souls have. I've put the link up to the website that has been following  soul ages and it has channellings about it I haven't read the whole site but will get to it or I will be led to it if I want to find anything out, because the more questions I have the more places or books I am led to by my own guides because they love and want you to be interested in them and where we come from. Do you know we all know this stuff because the older your soul is the more times we have lived, died and experienced life on Earth before or our soul has and when we choose to come to earth again not all of our soul comes the parts we don't need for the lesson we come to learn stays behind to guide us (Higher Self) that is the little voice in our head or heart that tells us we are going on with the plan we set out with and if we need anything our higher self and other guides will arrange it that is why we ask, pray or dream things up these are all part of our consciousness that helps us with our pre-set plan, we always have the freewill and choice to change the pre-birth plan we set out to achieve but what ever our choices we still end up doing the same lesson planned we may just take a different way of achieving that same lesson, other souls are involved in our planning because they are from our soul group and are here to help with your soul evolvement. So nothing is ever a coincidence or an accident because of our divine pre-planning and the lessons we came to learn have been pre-set in our souls, we still have to wait and ask for divine intervention because your soul always knows when it is time to move onto the next lesson or have a change of direction in your life. I recommend you read "Your  Soul's Plan" just to have a better understanding of some of the life challenges we set our self at the end of the day it means our soul is responsible for everything that has ever happened in our life the more the life experiences have caused emotional pain the more it means your soul has evolved and the persons involved in the emotional pain you are experiencing had pre-planned it with your soul before you were even born. So if  I have come into your life know that we had pre-planned it that way even if we have not met yet in person believe I have come into your life to help you evolve because I love you more than words could say it is a divine love that I have and boy I can feel it because at times it hurts so much because LOVE is the most powerful energy you will experience. It is your light the part of God that exists in you as much as it exists in me. I am not special or unique I am just like you only your light might need a bit of fine tuning and your ego left in the dark, I can't say I have much of an ego as I never crave attention and I never have I shy away from it, I have a lot of patience for others and how they behave so a tolerance for all, I hardly get angry because of that tolerance, I am easy going, I am emotionally independent so others think I am stronger than I probably really am I just don't need others to heal my emotional hurts because I do it myself probably with a lot of help from my unseen angels.
I love this quote what great timing for it to just come up on my Facebook page at this time when I was just writing about it.
I was trying to put up another song Sarah Mclachlan Angel as I'm in that mood today put it won't let me so I will find a different song to end the post today.
So I will go with Pink - Bridge of Light
Sending Love and Light
Open your heart and
let it in.
Have a great day
missing you
Love you always
xxx

No comments: