Monday 12 January 2015

Quote and song xx

Hi all sorry I didn't have time today for the Daily Guidance I will start again tomorrow, those Telstra men with their machines I mentioned came to fix the phone cables that got fried in the storm last week well they took my internet away for a brief period today so I couldn't post anything till they fixed it.  Other then that I worked this morning and in about 3 and a bit weeks I should be a Nanna the time has gone quick not much longer and I should be able to have cuddles..
I just read a sweet story about unconditional love and a dad's view from Chris Kenny (it may be behind a pay wall) click here..
Some quotes there are so many on the net here are a few I chose.. on my favourite subject LOVE


 Including love and non judgement of ourselves..  For our soul to evolve we need to love and forgive ourselves for any perceived mistakes for in life there are no mistakes only soul lessons. We never fail in our life lessons as there are no such words when we reach heaven (the world of spirit where all our souls go). Forgive and forget all emotions from the past as that is not who you are now and you can never return to that same person you once were because your soul has grown.
 
My love for you and every one will always be unconditional as I never expect anything back in return, I leave it up to you how you want to treat me,  your soul  will be what I see in return for my kindness, your karma will also be in play for how you treat me will be brought back to you in spirit when you need to repay your karma debt. Karma is treatment you give your own soul to balance out how you treat other people.. So if you be kind you will have no Karmic debt you brought on yourself, Karma is not punishment for how you behaved but rather a balance of energy within your own soul. So how you treat me is your Karma and how I treat you is mine .. I will treat you with unconditional love so I will never hurt you for to hurt you is to hurt myself.. That is the way Karma works not punishment from God for your behaviour but balance of energy brought on by your own soul.
I am really enjoying Joe Cocker so here is another song I love
When the Night Comes
Another song about unconditional love to sign off tonight
Celine Dion
Because You Loved Me
Sending Love and Light
I will always love you
because you make my soul
complete.
Thank you for just being
you and being there.
xxx
 
 

No comments: