Wednesday 28 January 2015

Daily Guidance - Notice the Signs xx

Hi all well things are back to normal I'm working but feeling today like I dance to the tune of my own beat, so need alone time not sure when maybe when I go to bed.. I think all the negative energy surrounding me is getting to me at the moment but I will carry on with what I have to do as I always do.. One week and I should be a Nanna so something to look forward to cuddles from a new bubba xx
Today I drew 3 cards 2 this morning and one just now before I go back to work..
ASK ARCHANGEL MICHAEL TO HELP YOU WITH THIS SITUATION - So if you are feeling a bit down in the dumps like me call on Archangel Michael to help clear the negative energy that is around you and to pray for peace and to have faith in what ever it is you are going through as it will clear.. Prayer on card "Archangel Michael, thank you for assisting me with (describe the situation). Please help me be filled with faith and peace at all times..
NOTICE THE SIGNS - Once again look for the signs that the Angels are with you and guiding you to what it is you need to do the signs will come in ways of repetitive thoughts, feathers, song lyrics, number sequences (look up Doreen Virtue Angel Numbers 101 for meanings), coins etc.. You need to use your intuition to know what the signs are then trust in you to know that it was a sign and you sensed it.. Angels do talk to us through our heart so our emotions always come in to play when we communicate with them, some may also hear, see or just know when they have been touched and guided by the Angels.. Message on card "Yes, the signs you've been receiving are heaven-sent. We drop feathers, coins and other signs upon your path to remind you that you're loved and never alone." Look out also for birds and butterflies that cross your path as they are also signs..
 
CHANTALL - On Card "New romance is imminent - either with a newcomer, or through reignited passion in your existing relationship. Be open to giving and receiving love." Today this message means to look for the love in each situation you find yourself when faced with negativity towards you or around you, it could also mean that you will find love it will come to you so be open to both giving and receiving  love so open your heart chakra's and prepare to love again, when your heart is closed it will mean when it comes to giving and receiving love you will be blocked and not get the energy that is being sent to you because the energy of love goes out into the universe and comes back at you and you should feel it.. All our emotions are mirrored back at us through others so if you are angry towards others expect the same treatment in return, if you give love back to someone that is angry at you turn the other cheek (in other words if you don't react you are reflecting that anger back at them so they are likely to get more angry that is the time you just walk away to save your own inner peace, and let them cool down)..
When I need to dance to the tune of my own beat I think I will choose this song and let the players play, the haters hate etc..  I'll just Shake them off with Taylor Swift

Just in case you are wondering the tune and the beat I dance to is this.
The unconditional type so I won't ask you to change anything about yourself to suit me..
I wrote the top half before lunch so after work I'm feeling in a better mood "Thanks Archangel Michael" ( I must remember to shield myself next time) for removing the negativity from my psyche, this new energy has made me more sensitive as I think I take on everyone's negative energy this has been mostly from online I've picked it up.. boy the emotions run high so the tears flow.. All is good though Love and Light..
Another song a soft one seen as it is my bed time sweet dreams Love you
Home - Michael Buble

 
Sending Love and Light
Call on Archangel Michael for
any situation you find yourself in.
Watch for the Angel signs
and open your heart
to give and receive
LOVE
because you deserve it.
xxx
 

No comments: