Thursday 8 January 2015

Daily Guidance - Divine Purpose xx

Hi all I'm back sorry I disappeared for a while thanks to the big storm we had on Monday afternoon it blew my phone wires up, lightening hit a tree not far up the road and blew off the 30kg cover on the Telstra port so it has fried a few wires along the line. Lucky we have the surge protectors on the houses wiring as it saved our equipment from the surge of the lightning bolt. Thank God for blokes like Chris that just came and fixed my wiring but he says that he has to send in the machinery to come fix the rest of the line but he has got me up and running on the internet again so I'm grateful for that.. I hope you didn't think I deserted you I would never do that, the storms seem to mess my lines up all the time and we have been getting quite a few electrical storms around here this summer.
I have been catching up on my reading while I had no internet so I've finished the Kyron "Journey Home" great little fable it has many spiritual meaning held within it and maybe I'm further home than I thought and have always been in a place of knowing just not awakened. Today's cards I pulled this morning on the off chance that Telstra would fix my line today.
I used the Indigo Angel and Messages from your Angels decks.
DIVINE PURPOSE - If you followed the advice from Archangel Michael I left on Monday you should be starting to know you are on your life purpose already as everything you have ever needed to give you the lessons you need for today have always been brought to you in ways of life lessons, everything you have ever done has led you to this place don't ever doubt why you are here or why you are the way you are because you were built tough but sensitive for a reason, so all the hurt emotional or otherwise has helped to evolve your soul to where it needs to be for this time of change in the way things used to be run. Never give up when you hit hard times as they only make you stronger and more resilient to where it is you need to be, our soul always knows the plans you set for it, your choices will always set the agenda but the lessons will all lead to what it was your soul set out to learn or to change in the case of the Indigo's as time is infinite up in the spirit realm where we get our guidance from so they can always feel the intentions that every living soul on earth has so they see the potential of what it is that is going to happen so we are never alone we are being guided all the time, keep your heart and mind open to receiving what it is you need and it will be brought to you in divine time. Try and keep the negative ego in it's box, but don't get rid of it completely as the Indigo warrior does need to show the ego at times in order to achieve what it set out to do in the name of service to humanity.
MYSTIQUE - Keep charging ahead, don't take no for an answer when you know you are on to the truth and you know things aren't working.  The Indigo is good at this but we all should stay positive and things will always work out if you need something dream, ask or have intent to achieve it hold no expectations as to how it will come about spirit works in mysterious ways and in it's own time, you will always get what you need at the right time in your life or while on your mission. God and spirit always look after our best interests even though we don't know it, of course we have to meet them half way and play our part in our life. This is written on the card "Keep charging ahead, and don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear."
I also drew a card for myself from the Daily Guidance deck but it applies to all of us:-
ACCEPTANCE - We need to accept who we are an infinite child of God we are one of his creations and we are loved by God and the Angels for who we are not what we do, because we are not judged by God or those in spirit they feel our energy and record it all in our Akash, so if you love yourself you are in fact loving God in return, so accept yourself and all your little flaws you think you have because our souls choose that body/personality and all the little imperfections to learn a lesson in life.
Written on the card "See yourself and others through the eyes of the angels, with unconditional love and acceptance. In this way, you inspire and lift everyone to their highest potential." 
My new Crystal ball isn't it pretty it has rainbows on/in it.
Crystals will help raise your energy vibrations each crystal has it's own
properties and benefits. I am learning about these as I go trying to remember
each is the hard part. I do love the sphere's.
Another quote Soft-hearted people like me aren't fooled by what you did to us if you have hurt us we just choose to ignore the fool in you as to erupt in rage or anger is more fool us, we forgive for our own inner peace not for the benefit of the fool you make of your self when your ego shows up in our faces. I like to call it the mirror affect by not reacting you are the mirror of the other person's emotions so it will reflect back to them and not show up in your own emotions trying to drag you down with them. By universal law you should only ever be fooled by a person once as you should be awake to their character from the first experience that is when you walk away from them as they don't serve you inner good.
A song I heard earlier
John Farnham - 2 Strong Hearts
Sending love and light
open your heart
let it in.
Thank you God
and all angels
for taking care
of us
 xxx

No comments: